Hello Brother/Sister Riders

Hywstar

Just like to say Thanks to Tomcat for the invitation to join the Ohio Riders and Hello to the rest of you. My name is Allen and have been riding for most of my life. Started out on a tricycle and have been moving up ever since. Both of my Brothers also ride so its something thats just in the family. I would also like to introduce my GF Laura of over 4 years who just got her license and is well on her way to group rides. We live in Plain City and members of the HOG chapter at C and A Harley Davidson. I am originally from Lexington Ohio so know that whole area very well. We usually ride up to the area of Mohican State Park or over towards Hocking Hills but you may catch us pulling out of any road side stop out exploring new spots. We are out of doors people and love scenic areas preferably with lots of hills and twistys. We hit a lot of poker runs or bike events all over Ohio and look forward to helping any way we can. We really hope to meet up with you out on a organized ride or just out on the road. Again Thanks All and ride safe. Al and Laura :burnout:

Edited by Hywstar

Tomcat is the Topcat, unless Likwid has something to say about that?

I doubt he will, unless someone tries to take typce-cat, then it would be on!!!

Welcome to the site! Many, many hours to be spent on Ohio-riders! Be prepared for your life, and your priorities to change! :lol:

Welcome. You probably know my little brother over at C&A Harley Davidson. Funny thing is I've got him on a Triumph now after taking him out on some nice twisties. He still has the Fat Boy though, for the HOG rides. Brum Brum Brum!

Just like to say Thanks to Tomcat for the invitation to join the Ohio Riders and Hello to the rest of you.

i swear, the first time i read this, i thought it said "to hell with the rest of you," and my first thought was, "this guy fits in too well already..."

welcome, and congrats to Laura on getting her license. My wife promised to take the MSF class (that was her wedding present to me), and just got her endorsement last month as well.

ride safe!