Ride 11-22-09

skulls

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

indeed it did...was a decent ride today, great turnout for november.

was great to meet everyone....thurmans rocks..

just be careful of what you can jam in to your tail piece.

:eek: i did say i wanted to shove my food in my tail piece.... the waiter understood... i hope.

At least you got a ride in! I rode about 6 miles yesterday :(

Me, vrod dave, and pj were the only ones to show up for the endurance ride yesterday.... it was freaking awesome!!! 300 miles round trip for me n dave, we went from farrows downtown out past zanesville, then up and thru coshocton, then back west over to sunbury and had a turkey dinner there waiting for us.... and we all get a free bike wash outta the deal... You "hardcore" bikers kill me with your 6 whole miles... :D bonus, I rolled 19 thousand miles on my odometer and I can say I went with 170 bikes thru coshocton and there were ZERO wrecks/ mishaps/ stupidity.... the day was priceless... I think I'm ready for the western trip next year with the long distance crew of casper & company... or artmegeddon.... :thefinger:

You "hardcore" bikers kill me with your 6 whole miles...

Hey! You know I would have gone if I could have! I'm on call all this week until Friday morning :(,

my 6 miles was to Walmart and back to do grocery shopping, I rode the bike in case I got paged and had to leave,

wife was in the cage. And who you callin "hardcore"? Please :rolleyes: