does anyone here jog?

oldschoolsdime92

wk1d3 completed today. I am going to do wk1 again on saturday because I took two weeks off.

Cool.... I was startin' to get lonely in here ;)

C25K-W2 complete

38 degrees today.... No ice

Sluggish today.... Probably since I've put 6lbs on in the last 48hrs :rolleyes:

W3 complete this afternoon

~16 degrees

So bitter cold out at the high school track, my nose & teeth hurt 'til I got warmed up after about 10 minutes

Next weeks gonna succccck :rolleyes:

Edited by Fonzie

W3 complete this afternoon

~16 degrees

So bitter cold out at the high school track, my nose & teeth hurt 'til I got warmed up after about 10 minutes

Dont you get enough exercise when the townspeople chase you around with torches???

:villagers::villagers::villagers:

I'm dreading tomorrow.... Short run is 3 minutes-- 1/4 mile which I can handle, but 5 minutes, 1/2 mile.... will be a challenge

Not sure how they figure if 3 minutes is 1/4, how 5 minutes = 1/2 mile.... My ass sure as hell ain't gonna speed up for the longer distance in less time :rolleyes:

Yaaay.... C25K-W4D1 done!! 21 degrees tonight

The 5 minute segments were tough, especially on the snow covered ice, & after only 90 sec walk in between segments.... But I DID IT!!

Yaaay.... C25K-W4D1 done!! 21 degrees tonight

The 5 minute segments were tough, especially on the snow covered ice, & after only 90 sec walk in between segments.... But I DID IT!!

Way to go Fonz! My lazy ass feels the cold and rushes back to the couch! :lol:

C25K-W4D2 complete this afternoon

Snowing & 22 degrees, with a couple inches of fresh powder on the ground. 5 minute segments were killer, especially the 2nd one! No traction & drained legs

'Bout the only thing that kept me puttin' one foot in front of the other was the thought of havin' to come on here & tell you guys I wussed out :nono:

Edited by Fonzie

C25K-W4D2 complete this afternoon

Snowing & 22 degrees, with a couple inches of fresh powder on the ground. 5 minute segments were killer, especially the 2nd one! No traction & drained legs

'Bout the only thing that kept me puttin' one foot in front of the other was the thought of havin' to come on here & tell you guys I wussed out :nono:

:lol: That's not a big deal, at least you would've wussed out trying! My sorry, lazy ass hasn't even got going yet! :eek: I wussed out because of the cold, long ago! Hell, I didn't even get past downloading the MP3's that go with it! There's a shitcarload of snow out there today, my car was cleaned off when I got home around 5:30 last night, and there's several inches on it again this morning.....