Not New, Just Improved!

Sara_Rides

Maybe it is better I start a new welcome thread.

My name is Sara, I'm 23, novice rider and currently without a bike. Want to more, just ask! ;)

I know it's winter and not a lot of people are riding...I'm obviously not since my beloved purple beast is gone :(...but I'm certainly in the market, hopefully by spring.

I like the dual sport for now, it's better for me being a beginner still. I tend to wreck a lot and I need a bike that wont break when I do...haha.

Thanks for welcoming me back, sorry I was gone so long. Are there a lot of events through the winter?

Oh, and by the way, my son is almost 4 and plays with Motorcycles everyday!! He loves them!! That's my boy!!!! :D I'm trying to post some pics I have of him on a few 50's at Honda NW...SOO cute!!

^--- :nono:

Welcome...again. Say, didn't you have a little spill in the rain on that dual sport?

I had that spill in the rain and then another spill going around a corner...I sorta suck...lol. My bike was a champ though...not a scratch or a dent on her. My knee has a big scar from the fall, but it's cool, I'm going to get a sprocket tattooed around it as a reminder

I had that spill in the rain and then another spill going around a corner...I sorta suck...lol. My bike was a champ though...not a scratch or a dent on her. My knee has a big scar from the fall, but it's cool, I'm going to get a sprocket tattooed around it as a reminder

ATGATT woman, ATGATT.....

Good luck on finding something else! Maybe a motard instead of a DS? Are you going to still ride off-road extensively?

I didn't ride off road all that much on my dual sport anyway, but I crashed a lot...lol...well twice. I just want a bike that's durable and wont cost me 6 grand to fix when I drop it...ya know? I like riding street better...but that's only because I'm not that great off road, I get nervous off road. But I like to have the option.

So, really.... Improved in what way? :dunno:

Just improved in general. I've lost about 10 pounds since I was last on here, I have a good job...a good outlook on life...and I've learned a lot about myself in the last few months and I like myself a lot better :) I'm just happy!!

Well' date=' she did get rid of the purple dual sport.... :dunno:

Hey, I LOVED my 'Killer" Purple Bike...I had all the modifications planned for it, I was gonna get rid of the green and make it purple and white, I even got some sweet OR stickers for the front....it was a sad day when I had to let it go.

Welcome back. Tell Zero we said, "Hi."[/quote']

Consider it done.....

Just improved in general. I've lost about 10 pounds since I was last on here, I have a good job...a good outlook on life...and I've learned a lot about myself in the last few months and I like myself a lot better :) I'm just happy!!

you must be irish.....we are always happy :)