cheap light effects for my bike

djisle

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know thread didn't go where you were looking but a heads up on the light fx kit are junk. I put them on my ninja, and a bunch of the leds just stopped working. I ended up ripping them off because I could not stand the way they looked anyway.

djisle has a poor reputation around here, because he took advantage of the kindness of several members when he attended bike nights this summer. Just look at his negative reputation on the board it speaks for itself

djisle has a poor reputation around here, because he took advantage of the kindness of several members when he attended bike nights this summer. Just look at his negative reputation on the board it speaks for itself

Uh, rep is gone man.... YOU should know that! :lol:

It's so much fun just making comments about rep being gone!!

• 3 months later...

Of course, I need to let it go. 8 pages of mostly harping on him and as soon as I say something I'm wrong. Geezus forget it. There's more important things in this world than an online motorcycle club. Realize. I foolishly thought there were some people on here who could take a joke. Feel free to delete me.

Of course, I need to let it go. 8 pages of mostly harping on him and as soon as I say something I'm wrong. Geezus forget it. There's more important things in this world than an online motorcycle club. Realize. I foolishly thought there were some people on here who could take a joke. Feel free to delete me.

There's difference between joining in on a beatdown and dragging one up that has been dormant for a week.