9.1.07 Sat Ride

yotaman88210

So who down in Cicinnati wants to find some good roads with me tomorrow? The asain and I are riding down tonight, still looking for a place to stay too, and we will be there till tomorrow around 6 or 7. Anyone down in the Nati know all the good roads? I use to live down there but I moved up here when I was 15 so I didnt drive around too much, legally anyway. Send me a PM or hit me on my cell if someone want to go out! Later

Kevin

Edited by yotaman88210

Kentucky is where to ride, take 275 to the south-south-east part of the loop, just south of NKU and the river, exit onto the "AA" highway 9. Sundays you'll find people meeting from 0800-1200 at the shell on the right side of the AA highway, all sorts of riders/bikers. Head south on AA, and almost any side road will be good. We used to take 27 to Alexandria and 10 south to Willow. Then if you want to head back west toward Falmouth on 22, then 27 north back to NKY. 10/22 are a lot like SE Ohio roads, nice and curvy, but not maintained the best, but the last time I rode down there was 2005. Have fun and stay safe.

I rode 350 or something last weekend... it's near the Dayton/Cincy area... It's a fun little stretch... and there's this KILLER turn on it... Steep as can be, off camber, major pucker factor... We rode it like three times...

350 sucks except for the little area which I think you're referring too. It's on my constant route when I'm looking for a good ride. I think you're referring to Fort Ancient man. ;)