Is ORDN a "family friendly" place?

Benyen Soljax

Is ORDN a "family friendly" place?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Is ORDN a "family friendly" place?

• yes.
    • fuck no.
    • hookers and blow.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have a way with words. I kind of want you to just tag along with me all day so that when something bad happens I can point to you and have you go off :)

I'm fairly certain that's the main reason my friends keep me around at all-- I'm always ready with the witty repartee, gratuitous vulgarity, and general unshaven creepiness. :D

Wait one second.. are you drawing a parallel between two adults in a sex scene at 3 o'clock in the afternoon to a mother breast feeding her child? I'm not opposed to nudity on television' date=' but believe a warning beforehand is prudent. Not all of us wish to discuss the birds and the bees with our 7 year old children.

You can see it on television. Just not in the middle of the afternoon.[/quote']

I agree and disagree with most of your statement. I pay my cable bill and as an adult I should be able to watch "Gangbang Theatre" at 10am if I so choose. As a parent I monitor and decide what is or isn't kid safe in my home. If the little ones are home and watching TV with me, I obviously won't be watching Colleen does Columbus, but by my choice not their lack of programming.

The technology of the "V" chip is an amazing and wonderful thing if parents take the time to use it.

I agree and disagree with most of your statement. I pay my cable bill and as an adult I should be able to watch "Gangbang Theatre" at 10am if I so choose. As a parent I monitor and decide what is or isn't kid safe in my home. If the little ones are home and watching TV with me, I obviously won't be watching Colleen does Columbus, but by my choice not their lack of programming.

The technology of the "V" chip is an amazing and wonderful thing if parents take the time to use it.

:plus1:

Once the little rugrats get to where they're changing channels on their own and all, the V-chip WILL be getting use. I used it back when I had a lazy ass, leeching roommate bafore just to lock out ALL programming from him! :eek:

But most parents are not responsible and then we get to deal with their retarded children (jcroz91 and others). Its the same reason that there is a warning on plastic grocery bags, people are stupid.

Most babies can't read, so I have to assume the label is for the parent. If it is not common sense to not put babies into buckets headfirst then what I dont know what is

lbusl7500b_hi.gif

Edited by shittygsxr

I agree' date=' but that's why we have cable. If you want the skin flicks you should pay for them. If I want cartoon network I should pay for it. I don't have television, so it doesn't matter to me. I was just referencing how things went down when I was growing up. We could watch pretty much any channels we wanted to, except MTV and VH1, and my parents didn't care. We were in bed by 9 o'clock on school nights, anyway, but on the weekends the television was turned off by 10 o'clock. That seemed to be the defining line between "family tv" and "adult tv". We don't seem to have that definitive anymore.[/quote']

Oh, I don't know, they really don't start advertising KY, 1-900-hot-sluts, or sandwiches made by ppl that screw ovens(quiznos) until about 11pm. :lol:

We never claim to be PG or G. The general rule of thumb has been PG13-ish for the pictures.

So I got this negative rep....

A lot of the avatars, imo, are not even PG13. OPs for example. I don't care, but I can see where a parent wouldn't want their 15y/o on here ~Dustin~
Really?

http://www.mpaa.org/FlmRat_Ratings.asp

I guess if you believe a 15yr old (who would be a sophomore in high school roughly) doesn't hear the phrase "in my ass" on a near daily basis, then you might believe in Santa Claus too. With that said, what would a 15yr old be doing on a website that requires you to be 18 to register?

So I got this negative rep....

Really?

http://www.mpaa.org/FlmRat_Ratings.asp

I guess if you believe a 15yr old (who would be a sophomore in high school roughly) doesn't hear the phrase "in my ass" on a near daily basis, then you might believe in Santa Claus too. With that said, what would a 15yr old be doing on a website that requires you to be 18 to register?

The start of this thread was questioning the site as to whether it's family friendly or not. If you've got to be 18 to register then it's not family friendly.

The innuendo in the OP's avatar is a lot more than just "in my ass"

I know I was raised differently than a lot of people, I know I have different morals and values than a lot of people, and I know that in a group I'm always going to stick out because I don't conform very well.

The start of this thread was questioning the site as to whether it's family friendly or not. If you've got to be 18 to register then it's not family friendly.

The innuendo in the OP's avatar is a lot more than just "in my ass"

I know I was raised differently than a lot of people, I know I have different morals and values than a lot of people, and I know that in a group I'm always going to stick out because I don't conform very well.

someone could be offended by your avatar because it makes fun of retards. Where does it end?

I dont think Ben ever intended for OR to be family friendly. It is motorcyclist friendly. Adult motorcyclist. If adult talk and behavior bothers anybody, they probably shouldnt be on the internets, and people shouldnt let their kids surf freely either.

My child is heavily monitored on the net even though all she ever does is play games on kid sites, look up homework stuff and chat with her friends.

Edited by max power