Is ORDN a "family friendly" place?

Benyen Soljax

Is ORDN a "family friendly" place?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Is ORDN a "family friendly" place?

• yes.
    • fuck no.
    • hookers and blow.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet that person is one of those super annoying parents that expects everything at school to be changed for their child. They probably rip the teacher a new one for not giving their child an A, regardless of whether or not the child earned it. Sorry, I always see things from the teacher side. Does this person also bitch to Best Buy for selling movies and games that aren't family friendly? Get real. If they don't like the site, then they can go make their own family friendly biker site, because I'm guessing this site wasn't started with family values and little kids in mind.

found this in the ol' PM box, and it got me to thinkin...

who the fuck lets their kids on ohio riders?

Hmmmm..... That message you got reminds me of another site that features granola & motorcycles 33.gif

This site is for adults, with adult content & humor. If they're not old enough to own their own bike, then I don't really see a reason for kids to be on here

This ain't PBS & I ain't Mr. Rodgers

This site is appropriate for anyone that actually has a reason to be here, it is a motorcycle forum so generally no one under 16 or 17 should be here anyways.

I think this is appropriate.

God damn it, Gump! You're a god damn genius! This is the most outstanding answer I have ever heard. You must have a goddamn I.Q. of 160. You are goddamn gifted, Private Gump. Listen up, people...

Sometimes' date=' I am offended by the off color remarks and foul language used on this forum. I especially find the remarks made about "fat fucks" to be personally insulting.[/quote']

Quit yer whinin you fat fuck! :D

You shoudnt let your kids on here if you have reservations about them reading the fuckin F word. There is nothing on the board for kids anyway. Taking your kids to some OR functions is another story. Its nice having a 12 year old DD and she likes to drive, so its a win. :cool:

Its nice having a 12 year old DD and she likes to drive, so its a win. :cool:

when i first read this really fast it looked to me like............

Its nice having a 12 year old with DD's and she likes to drive, so its a win. :cool:

i about shit my pants :lol:

Since Ben changed the unregistered view then I say it depends... unregistered people can only see the first post.

According to COPPA laws noone under 13 can register, so that leaves 14 and 15 year olds... and that's not children.

Just saying :)

My 10 year old sits by me alot and sees my posts and and others plus attends some of the events I see nothing wrong with "most" of the peeps here or any of the peeps that actually attend the events :)

I've gone to bike night with Kosmo and his little girl... I try not to swear around her but anytime I slipped up Kosmo never gave me a dirty look or ran away...

Plus she's cute as a button.

Would I let my under 16 year old child on this site without heavy supervision.... FUCK NO ARE YOU CRAZY!!!!!!!!!! iF YOU WOULD THATS FINE BUT YOU AND SOCIETY WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE CONSEQUENCES. that would be your bag of nails to carry. some of the events would be ok but be aware that they have ears and they hear shit.

Would I let my under 16 year old child on this site without heavy supervision.... FUCK NO ARE YOU CRAZY!!!!!!!!!! iF YOU WOULD THATS FINE BUT YOU AND SOCIETY WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE CONSEQUENCES. that would be your bag of nails to carry. some of the events would be ok but be aware that they have ears and they hear shit.

pst, hey...you are society....

By age 16, MOST kids already talk worse than MOST of the posts on here. Just sayin'.....

Keep sheltering your kids and you shouldn't be surprised when they do something stupid...

I work with a woman who won't let her teenage son even touch a computer... I thing that kind of sheltering and "protecting" is r-tarded

:plus1:

There is a happy medium in there somewhere. Unfortunately.....