Are you ready? Check this out!

35RFTW

It is December and it is cold out side, but it is hot here at Cycle Search. In some of my previous postings you have provided some awesome insight on some specials we can run and I am here to deliver the goods. Right now we need to move a serious amount of salvage title motorcycles. Keep in mind we do have financing and layaway available for them! Also for the next 2 months Salvage bikes sold we are going to offer the service of getting the bike inspected by the State Highway Patrol after your have made your repairs for FREE. I know this is always a big hurdle for people considering salvage and we want to remove the worry. We do inspections 2-3 times a week and are very familiar with the process. Prices are better than ever, and you can even still get your OR discount of 5% off our already marked down prices.

Service has had such success with our free pickup or delivery with any service bill over $100, we are extending it out to Delaware and all surrounding counties(Franklin, Licking, Union, Marion, and Morrow). So don't be worried about having to borrow a truck or make the drive twice. To take it up a notch, if you get $400 amount of service done, we will pickup and deliver your bike! That is $100 or more less than what other dealers are wanting for pickup and delivery!

Parts special will be in later today!

Looking forward to seeing some fresh faces in the dealership!