What other Ohio motorcycle forums are there?

Casper

I signed up for that meetup.com thing years ago... nothing ever got started.

I did 13 rides with them this year and missed probably 8 or 10. End of year party was a few weeks ago, xmas party coming up. We do quite a bit of stuff. Two or three years ago, before my time it did go through some quiet times I understand. It was run by different people. They now have 4 really solid organizers for rides and a good core group involved.

I'll have to see what "group" I signed up for updates from and think about switching.

I'm sure I'll get another e-mail in a couple days to tell me nothing's going on.

Cool, would be happy to have you. Any problems getting the info let me know.

You/They should buy the domain name now that it is mentioned here...it is listed as still available. I took it out of my reply, maybe you should edit yours too. Just an idea.....

meh, I've had enough domain names, at one point I think I had 5 or so... too much work trying to get a website off the ground... I'd end up redirecting it to the NEO section on some forum anyway so not worth it :)

meh, I've had enough domain names, at one point I think I had 5 or so... too much work trying to get a website off the ground... I'd end up redirecting it to the NEO section on some forum anyway so not worth it :)

Your telling me! Sheesh its allot of work!

Your telling me! Sheesh its allot of work!

I still maintain running a forum is way more work than running any other type of website... I remember getting 100s of emails a day just from people reporting posts or generating emails off errors...

Plus we'd go down for maintenance for ~10 minutes and we'd have phone calls and support emails coming in... couldn't get away from it.

It deff feels like a job and so far i've had to pay to work there lol. It is a funny thing owning a forum. Its by far been real real fun and good,but the work to get it going never ends it seems.

And it never will, the more successful you become the more work it becomes, the only thing you can do is delegate with restraints and let it go.