Whats wrong with it?

Jcroz91

06 Gsxr 600 with 1,400 miles being sold for $4,000.

theres no way its legit for $4000, hes talking to a guy i know talking to about selling it to him for $3000.

http://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/1497878563.html

so what do u thinks wrong with it?

Everyone else has told you the ins/outs of a rebuilt title bike, so I won't rehash.

This "guy you know", is he a good friend? If so, and you recommend buying the bike, and it turns out badly, he may not be as good of a friend.

Also, it seems that you previously said your brother, cousin, someone you know works at Cycle Search. Ask that person to go with you and your friend to see the bike, in daylight. Brother/cousin should be able to give you and your friend an informed yes/no/maybe opinion.

On a side note, did you notice how there's a distinct lack of "JCroz bashing" going on in this thread? Ask a question, listen to the responses, don't argue repeatedly, and people will be helpful. :)

Most, if not all of us on here have done stupid things at some point in our lives. We're only trying to help you learn from our mistakes when we advise you to do stuff like get insured, get the title, etc. And, you did those things. See? You knew those were the right things to do, it just took a little prodding.

On a side note, did you notice how there's a distinct lack of "JCroz bashing" going on in this thread? Ask a question, listen to the responses, don't argue repeatedly, and people will be helpful. :)

Amazing, isn't it? I'm kinda missing the bashing, I might have to go bump one of his threads back to the top....

Most, if not all of us on here have done stupid things at some point in our lives.

Not me! Not even once!

This "guy you know", is he a good friend? If so, and you recommend buying the bike, and it turns out badly, he may not be as good of a friend.

no no he showed me the bike he was about to get. but i told him something had to be wrong. this was before i saw it was a rebuilt title. i noticed the title after i made this thread.