friday. what are your plans?

that dude

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heading to my place at Apple Valley for the quarterly meeting of the He-man Woman Haters Club. 'Bout 10 of my buds and me, plus Charlie the Wonder Dog.

Al K. Hall will be there, along with poker, fire (hopefully only outside), Crash Davis' famous one pound wonder burgers, and possibly a trip to the Foxhole (wrongly named) in New Castle....:D

Heading to my place at Apple Valley for the quarterly meeting of the He-man Woman Haters Club. 'Bout 10 of my buds and me, plus Charlie the Wonder Dog.

Al K. Hall will be there, along with poker, fire (hopefully only outside), Crash Davis' famous one pound wonder burgers, and possibly a trip to the Foxhole (wrongly named) in New Castle....:D

Crash Davis wouldn't happen to have a dog named Charlie would he? If so i'd just hang out with Al and skip the burgers.

bwahahah the foxhole!?!?!?! wtf :lol: