friday. what are your plans?

that dude

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crash Davis wouldn't happen to have a dog named Charlie would he? If so i'd just hang out with Al and skip the burgers.

Charlie is my dog. Crash makes awesome burgers, so the one you know can't be the one I know. He also rides a Hardley, so.....

bwahahah the foxhole!?!?!?! wtf :lol:

Note I said "wrongly named". When the boys get drunk, they wanna see nekkid skanks. They used to have two good looking girls and 3 passable ones. Last time we went, maybe a year, year and a half ago, they had NO good looking girls, one with really bad implants who looked like she didn't give a shit, one that was about 6 months pregnant (I'm not kidding, sadly), and the others, meh, I don't even remember. We walked after one round of their "dancing". Some drunk ass will want to go - hopefully the rest of us can talk him out of it.

Charlie is my dog. Crash makes awesome burgers, so the one you know can't be the one I know. He also rides a Hardley, so.....

Note I said "wrongly named". When the boys get drunk, they wanna see nekkid skanks. They used to have two good looking girls and 3 passable ones. Last time we went, maybe a year, year and a half ago, they had NO good looking girls, one with really bad implants who looked like she didn't give a shit, one that was about 6 months pregnant (I'm not kidding, sadly), and the others, meh, I don't even remember. We walked after one round of their "dancing". Some drunk ass will want to go - hopefully the rest of us can talk him out of it.

This sounds like an interesting event :lol:

o i know exactly where its at :lol: and exactly what you are talking about. i have never been there but i hear all the horror stories.

Chanukkah dinner... latkes!

and a bunch of other jewy food like bagels, lox, tuna salad, egg salad... you know... all the awesome stuff

Bagels. Jews answer to the donut.

Heading to my place at Apple Valley for the quarterly meeting of the He-man Woman Haters Club. 'Bout 10 of my buds and me, plus Charlie the Wonder Dog.

Al K. Hall will be there, along with poker, fire (hopefully only outside), Crash Davis' famous one pound wonder burgers, and possibly a trip to the Foxhole (wrongly named) in New Castle....

That sounds like a party. I <3 skanks. :D

That sounds like a party. I <3 skanks. :D

Started as an annual event 25-ish years ago, down on Election Road, near Laurelville in Hocking County, on whatever weekend was closest to Valentine's Day. Always seemed to be the coldest damn weekend of the year. Blasting tracer rounds out of the mini 14 over the cars of late arrivals, gallons of Old Grand Dad, falling 8 feet out of the loft onto the stone hearth, catching glove on fire trying to cook a can of beans and franks by holding the can in the fire, those were good times.....

As we all acquired girlfriends, and those turned into wives, Valentine's Weekend get-aways became verboten.:rulez:

As wives turned into nags, the "annual" turned into a quarterly event, plus an annual one week trip to Canada (Blind River, Ontario)...:lol:

Heading to my place at Apple Valley for the quarterly meeting of the He-man Woman Haters Club. 'Bout 10 of my buds and me, plus Charlie the Wonder Dog.

Al K. Hall will be there, along with poker, fire (hopefully only outside), Crash Davis' famous one pound wonder burgers, and possibly a trip to the Foxhole (wrongly named) in New Castle....:D

I know where that is, and that is a shit hole, you should be ashamed to even say that.