Got my concealed carry permit!!!!!

chevysoldier

+1. A heavy duty belt is key. I bought mine at TSC for ~$20. It was better than paying out the nose at the gun shop. It makes a huge difference when you're sporting a holster.

got a pic of the belt you got.. i have been looking for belts.

my holster should be here soon, and i need a belt when i get it

This is the belt (black not tan) I wear all the time, military issue, fairly heavy duty. It seems to work well for my IWB holster but my Fobus OWB it is too wide to fit through one set of slots, but there is a second, wider slot behind that it fits through. (If that makes any sense) It's pretty comfortable.

http://www.armynavyshop.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=rc4598&Category_Code=belts-suspenders-accessories&Store_Code=army-navy-shop

4597.jpg

This is the belt (black not tan) I wear all the time, military issue, fairly heavy duty. It seems to work well for my IWB holster but my Fobus OWB it is too wide to fit through one set of slots, but there is a second, wider slot behind that it fits through. (If that makes any sense) It's pretty comfortable.

http://www.armynavyshop.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=rc4598&Category_Code=belts-suspenders-accessories&Store_Code=army-navy-shop

Hmmm, I'm not sure if you've been told, but I wanted to let you know. Canvas belts are not hetero.

Congrats now run out and get a big box. WHY? for all the diffrent holster you will buy and then throw in said box LOL! Try a few out and find one that works. I have had my chl for about 4 months and am still looking for a holster I like. Got one on the way I hope is the right one for me.

Congrats now run out and get a big box. WHY? for all the diffrent holster you will buy and then throw in said box LOL! Try a few out and find one that works. I have had my chl for about 4 months and am still looking for a holster I like. Got one on the way I hope is the right one for me.

+1 make sure you also get used to tring different weapons....i went through a kimber custom crimson, a pt145 milpro, a glock 23 and finally found something i love......637 airweight smith snubby!

congrats chevy.

You could just ignore all this talk of holsters and belts and ditch the hand cannon for a nice J frame or other .38 or 9mm pocket gun. They fit in your front pocket in a cheap pocket holster real easy and you dont even know its there, until you need it. Mine even fits perfect in my inside coat pocket.

Or you could go the small penis route and lug a huge fuckin gun around..........:dunno: