Who rode today?

bmwnut

Thought it was out that way! I used to live on Dry Creek, right around the end of Cat Run. I'm not too far from there now, just outside of Johnstown. There are some nice places to take atv's off the road out there, if ya have permission.

Small world, I live on SR661, right by Timbuk Road. I've got some trails in my woods, but not enough! When the water is low, I'll ride the entire Dry Creek bed clear out to the Licking near 13...that's fun as hell, on a warm day.

Small world, I live on SR661, right by Timbuk Road. I've got some trails in my woods, but not enough! When the water is low, I'll ride the entire Dry Creek bed clear out to the Licking near 13...that's fun as hell, on a warm day.

I have some friends that grew up out that way, also. Good ole Freonia!

I moved from out there a month or so BEFORE they paved the part of Dry Creek that I lived on. My cousin (where I lived) had a decent amount of property (mostly wooded) to run on, and permission to ride on even more. Now we just have fields out here, for the most part. It's fun in the winter on the snowmobiles that my friends have!

I have some friends that grew up out that way, also. Good ole Freonia!

I moved from out there a month or so BEFORE they paved the part of Dry Creek that I lived on. My cousin (where I lived) had a decent amount of property (mostly wooded) to run on, and permission to ride on even more. Now we just have fields out here, for the most part. It's fun in the winter on the snowmobiles that my friends have!

Yup, I remember when it was unpaved...I hit a fucking buzzard on my XRL on that right before they paved it. Gross, lemme tell ya.

Drop me a line when you're riding out my way...you can wait till it's not freezing. I'm sure we know some of the same roads! ;)