Who rode today?

bmwnut

Not goin anywhere until one of the 2 is fixed. Both bikes have something wrong with them, and my car is broken, too....FML. We have 5 vehicles and only one of them road worthy. I guess I should spend more time on my own vehicles once in a while! I have the know-how, it's what I do for a living for pete's sake!

Seen a black Harley with a sidecar on US 30 west bound 10.30 am today.

WOW thats hard core!! 3 inch of snow on the side of the road.:eek:

but the snow was on the SIDE of the road, and not on the road itself right?

i dont see a problem there.

I rolled mine out into the middle of the garage, and backed it up to the door with it open, and let it warm up alittle bit. Does that count?!
Nope! Not even close! If so, I started the Ninja twice this week!

IMO you shouldnt start em unless you are gonna ride em. if you do start em, let them get to full operating temperature.

IMO you shouldnt start em unless you are gonna ride em. if you do start em, let them get to full operating temperature.

Yuppers! I don't start it often, I have an issue with the starter on the ninja, and I was hoping that being inside where it was warm it would work ok, since it seems to be fine after riding for a little while, but no such luck....

Cat Run Road, in Licking County.

Thought it was out that way! I used to live on Dry Creek, right around the end of Cat Run. I'm not too far from there now, just outside of Johnstown. There are some nice places to take atv's off the road out there, if ya have permission.

Had the itch to ride, so I finally broke down, started the bike and took it out in the 28 degree weather for about 20 mins. Was so worth it, I thought the itch would go away but it only made the itch worse. Was well worth taking it out despite the cold.