NEW YEARS EVE @ the Moose KofC....

cmoosego

since the holly-daze party was such a success I've decided to open up the invites for new years eve... only this time I'll be behind the bar full time... so you know the drinks will be good and the times will be awesome. So, if you wanna have a good time, avoid the crowds, and have a great time.... then come on down!! If you decide you are coming post up and let me know so I know how much beverage I need to plan for...:D

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No porter theres actually alot of parties out here on new years just none like his.

For some reason all the hillbillys out here have their parties for newyears outside and it friggin cold even with the stupidly huge bonfires that get built its fun dont get me wrong but I like the indoor scene and heat . That and they all start drinkin around noon when the bonfires are getting built to epic sizes and continue to drink right up till midnite when they get the heavy artillery out "and Im not talking 22's" . From 12 - 1215ish it sounds like WW3 is going on and that hasnt ended well a few times. Soooooo Ill prolly hit all those on the way down the street to Mooses , that way I get my hillbilly party time outta my system and am indoors and outta range by the time WW3 kicks off . :)

No porter theres actually alot of parties out here on new years just none like his.

For some reason all the hillbillys out here have their parties for newyears outside and it friggin cold even with the stupidly huge bonfires that get built its fun dont get me wrong but I like the indoor scene and heat . That and they all start drinkin around noon when the bonfires are getting built to epic sizes and continue to drink right up till midnite when they get the heavy artillery out "and Im not talking 22's" . From 12 - 1215ish it sounds like WW3 is going on and that hasnt ended well a few times. Soooooo Ill prolly hit all those on the way down the street to Mooses , that way I get my hillbilly party time outta my system and am indoors and outta range by the time WW3 kicks off . :)

You think there wont be some gunplay in Whitehall at midnight? :D

You think there wont be some gunplay in Whitehall at midnight? :D

Oh Im sure there will be , but not at same level . Youd swear the zombies are attacking out here.

I do have a medium size fire pile together out there where we were shooting the propane tank down in the valley. I could light if ya'll really wanted to come out and practice your duck an cover skillz at 12. Moose would have to call off and come too though. :)

Was plannin on lighting the fire with some gas and tannerite when we have the next shoot.