NEW YEARS EVE @ the Moose KofC....

cmoosego

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Moose , not gonna make now unless these meds make a quick turn around.

She's been sick since the day after the last shindig was sure she'd be over it by now damit.

The only way that might be able to change is if my daughter comes with me . Dont have the heart to leave the sick wife to tend to her while I go out. Whats club policy on 10 year olds at the bar ?

Edited by MidgetTodd

Sorry Moose , not gonna make now unless these meds make a quick turn around.

She's been sick since the day after the last shindig was sure she'd be over it by now damit.

The only way that might be able to change is if my daughter comes with me . Dont have the heart to leave the sick wife to tend to her while I go out. Whats club policy on 10 year olds at the bar ?

:wtf: That doesn't sound normal for you. It sounds like the right thing to do, though.

On the other hand, you can blame the illness on moose? :lol:

:wtf: That doesn't sound normal for you. It sounds like the right thing to do, though.

On the other hand, you can blame the illness on moose? :lol:

No I blamed her hangover on Moose as he makes the strongest and best mixed drinks youll find anywhere .

The virus she got prolly came from the less than top notch place we all went to after Moose's.

And thats very normal for me I can be an ass and many other things but nothing comes before my little girl and her momma.

well... none of you came... I got to watch the ball drop all by myself as the crowd was out at 11 30... happy f-n new year..story of my f-n life for 09...

Sorry, we are broke at the moment. Melissa slept thru new years and I got drunk at home by myself. Cheaper and safer that way.

all you a-holes are so full of excuses... you didn't want to come..end of f-n story... don't try to feed me some line of BS about being broke or too far or what the hell ever... you didn't want to come and you didn't... it would have been much easier to say "hey we don't wanna come" at the f-n outset when I posted this up originally... instead I always get "yeah maybe" or " I'm in" and then don't show... damn that pisses me off because I make arrangements and special plans for people to show and then they don't.... IF YOU DON'T WANNA COME F-n SAY SO!!!! so I don't go outta my way to make shit special!!