NEW YEARS EVE @ the Moose KofC....

cmoosego

all you a-holes are so full of excuses... you didn't want to come..end of f-n story... don't try to feed me some line of BS about being broke...

Damn moose, I understand you're upset no one showed, but in our defense, I NEVER said we were coming and we ARE broke,

we've spent over $1300 in two weeks tryin to get our car fixed, and it ain't fixed yet, its currently at the shop and we're drivin a rental.

We're so broke at the moment we had to apply for a personal loan from the bank to get us out of this situation, we're signing the loan papers Saturday morning :(

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn moose' date=' I understand you're upset no one showed, but in our defense, I NEVER said we were coming and we ARE broke,

we've spent over $1300 in two weeks tryin to get our car fixed, and it ain't fixed yet, its currently at the shop and we're drivin a rental.

We're so broke at the moment we had to apply for a personal loan from the bank to get us out of this situation, we're signing the loan papers Saturday morning :([/quote']I know dude... I am just pissed as hell cause I always go outta my way to make sure everything is great for people to just come relax and have a good time and I get f-d everytime by indecisiveness and bs, I understand shit happens, and people get sidetracked... but fuck all I ask is if you don't want me to make the arrangements DON'T f-n say you are gonna make it... Piss on all the BS Pussyfootin around... if ya don't like me say so, if ya don't like having cheap drinks in a quiet place don't f'n say you are gonna come... just post up like the E-thugs I know you all can be and tell me to f- off with my parties... don't waste my time...:mad:

Sorry Moose. I know disappointment. My girlfriend was supposed to be flying in- and instead got an ear infection so she couldn't fly. She's driving home from Florida now. Plans? Meh..

Moose KoC will always draw people. My date last night was my daughter. And not in that creepy Coshocton type way. I'm sure she's too young for a KoC evening anyways.

Happy New Year!:o

I was thinkin on taking my 10 year old with me so I could stop by for a few so I posted that question ,but got no answer back so didnt chance it.

Sorry Moose , not gonna make now unless these meds make a quick turn around.

She's been sick since the day after the last shindig was sure she'd be over it by now damit.

The only way that might be able to change is if my daughter comes with me . Dont have the heart to leave the sick wife to tend to her while I go out. Whats club policy on 10 year olds at the bar ?

I saided from the beginning I wasnt planning on coming. I had goals of finding chicks in their 20s... and um, well... mission accomplished. :D

Love you moose and love your Koc. Sorry your night wasnt the greatest.

I knew you weren't .... i just kinda wanted some friends to at least visit if not stay... I don't expect much.... ;)

I was thinkin on taking my 10 year old with me so I could stop by for a few so I posted that question ,but got no answer back so didnt chance it.
actually we had a couple younger people there with their dads... played gamecube.... which we now have one at the hall permanent now...