Aprilia RSV4 is Here!!!

Yamaha of Columbus

OR Members - we got in an Aprilia RSV4 today! It is front and center in the showroom and it is trick! It could be yours today - it won't last long. We also have an Aprilia RSV4 certified mechanic on staff to do any work that you might need. Come on in and check it out!

Iron Pony's going to have to set something up for a showroom or take a couple of spaces in the strip center next door. Right now, all the bikes are scattered, abandoned in the back corner. They've got way too much good, carpeted space being used for dirt gear right now. That's where they should put the bikes. Aprilia is pretty high-end.

Iron Pony's going to have to set something up for a showroom or take a couple of spaces in the strip center next door. Right now, all the bikes are scattered, abandoned in the back corner. They've got way too much good, carpeted space being used for dirt gear right now. That's where they should put the bikes. Aprilia is pretty high-end.

No kidding! Who cares about all that dirt gear anyway? :dunno:

:lol:

Email your thoughts to customerservice@ironpony.com, never know it could help.

This is really a valid point. At the rate of turnover on some of the businesses in that strip, it really might behoove IP to start chopping down some walls and expanding. The Yammie showroom is getting a little crowded, and unless I'm missing something as I haven't been in in a while, there wasn't a whole lot more room to put bikes in unless you scatter them around the floor like they were.

In Aug at the unvailing at Mid-Ohio, they said that it would go for about $18,000. It may have changed since then though.

I was told differently. I was told the base model would be 16K, with the version with all the trick bits would go for like 22K.

I sat on the RSV4 at MO. The Aprilia guy started the bike up. The bike sounded so lame and quietall the way up the rev range. He then put the bike in gear and wham it turned into a beast and growled. It has three different maps you can selected for Track , sport or wet. Bike felt really light too. This thing is a head turner also. After we got done drooling all over the bike the Aprillia guy went a grabbed up some Aprilia swag for us (hats). Would be a nice bike to own for sure but you would be doing a great injustice to the RSV4 if you did not track it. at the price they want it would be a pretty expensive track ride.