Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

22 minutes ago, Isaac's Papa said:

Word. We should totally lobby congress to initiate tariffs on any imported bikes above 750cc, because "WHAAAAAH!!" 

all motorcycles are equal, but some motorcycles are more equal than others.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Tonik said:

Wow, i feel bad for Bad. He has hit rock bottom.

Not quite yet Tonik. Just wait till he sells that dayum pool table then realizes what a great changing table it was. Not to mention clothes storage. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

Forgot how much I enjoy Alkaline Trio.

19 year old emo Bad is pleased to be given something to listen to this afternoon

Edited by Bad324

1 hour ago, TimTheAzn said:

It coulda been the sweet notes of a VFR800 with a 2bros exhaust but you play'n.

There are some days you just make me wanna kick over that damn trumpet :(

• Upvote 2

55 minutes ago, Wojo72 said:

Because wood is so hard to fix?  LOL

No Behr Deck paint that holds water and rots the wood from the inside out is hard to fix. The leg literally rotted and broke in 2. I went to pick it up and the top became disconnected from the supports. The paint still looked good though.

19 minutes ago, JustinNck1 said:

No Behr Deck paint that holds water and rots the wood from the inside out is hard to fix. The leg literally rotted and broke in 2. I went to pick it up and the top became disconnected from the supports. The paint still looked good though.

That's good to know.  Kind of defeats the purpose of painting the wood. :(

9 hours ago, o-no-moto said:

The more i ride the sport bike the more i want a sport touring . Anyone want to trade?

There will be good deals to be had in the coming months for motorcycles.   As the saying goes "buy low and sell high".  Buy a sport tourer sometime between now and winter.   Then sell the sport bike in the spring.   You will get more for your bike then.   People will have tax refund checks, and they desire for a motorcycle seems to be at its peak. 

Happy hunting. 

• Upvote 1

I dodged wed bike night to play adult dodge ball. I was pooped after the first game of 8 ish.

1.5 hrs on a street hockey court with lettuce sized rubber balls. Not even that much footwork just throwing a few dozen as hard as you can. Sweated out 2lbs, still feeling the core workout. Next time I'll bring water and court shoes instead of motorcycle boots.

• Upvote 1