Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

7 hours ago, max power said:

So who's in charge of making this happen?

it's been a blast every time we've done it.

7 hours ago, what said:

bathtub birth?

7 hours ago, Bad324 said:

:nono: damn racist, why dont you just suggest we build a wall to keep them out next!

And we'll make them build it!

(cuz, you know, cheap labor)

6 hours ago, motocat12 said:

In charge of random thoughts?

The random thought police.

Fuck no, the OR go cart derby, I mean, race night. 

1 hour ago, Isaac's Papa said:

Here's a term for the DNC to remember...

"Silent Majority". 

Being smug cunts is how this happened. 

I'll bet those, as I'm sure they thought, "useless fringe Bernie voters," (aka most of the people who identified as democrat under the age of 50) would have been the margin they needed to push Hillary to win. Too bad they sabotaged ol' Bern, got caught and then drug his corpse through the mud with a horse named Hillary just to show how great they were. 

And I personally think Bernie is a useless old todger who bungles through his promises and fucks everything up royally. But hey, what do I know as a Vermonter. He still got my vote, because he would have been a lame duck president with no ability to put any of his shenanigans through the majority repub house/senate.

Edited by what

For the peeps who have sold a shitload of bikes/cars on craigslist - do you normally provide a carfax-type report with the vehicle on your own dime? Gotten a good bit of interest on the SV lately and a number of them are requesting that I pay for a VIN report, which I have promptly said to F-off until you're willing to spend your own money on due diligence like I have when buying a car/bike...

Guessing cheap fucks like this are common?

Someone willing to conceal damage would be willing to fake a history report no? Non Ins. claimed damage wouldn't be on the report. Buyer is responsible for finding out what they're buying. Like asking you to pay for their mechanic to check it out. Unless you can get them in a contingent contract and the cost is within your negotiating room anyway.

More likely they'll lowball you after you already paid for the report.

On 11/8/2016 at 1:52 PM, max power said:

Eewww. Tell her to pick either being a churchy or a hippie. You can't be both.

It's against the rules.

I call them Yippies. Not enough money to be yuppies and not enough drug use to be hippies. 

• Upvote 2

The media and these political parties have done a great job at making people believe lies. I've never seen so much misplaced hatred spawned from BS propaganda. Shame on them all. Now granted I'm specifically infuriated by the Democratic Parties mailings including pictures of children stating  "what do we tell our children" or a handicap person being made fun of by Trump. The only thing you would need to tell your children, because they may have seen your damn mailing, is don't believe their desperate lies.