Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

Dude, you need to mark those kind of dates on your calender. Every month. Then assume that whatever words come out of your mouth will start an argument.

Buying extra chocolate/wine/munchies during that week doesn't hurt.

bingo! Since the woman has moved in I found this to be extra necessary with this week just happening to be it. Of all the girls Ive dated she by far is the easiest though, as long as I keep her well fed and talk very little I can avoid any sort of argument. The only downside to this week is she has this need to be with me every damn moment we are not at work which means my Halo playing and Football watching takes a depressing hit

Dude, you need to mark those kind of dates on your calender. Every month. Then assume that whatever words come out of your mouth will start an argument.

Buying extra chocolate/wine/munchies during that week doesn't hurt.

bingo! Since the woman has moved in I found this to be extra necessary with this week just happening to be it. Of all the girls Ive dated she by far is the easiest though, as long as I keep her well fed and talk very little I can avoid any sort of argument. The only downside to this week is she has this need to be with me every damn moment we are not at work which means my Halo playing and Football watching takes a depressing hit

As a female, I agree with these mostly. Although usually for me, I'm all stay the fuck away from me, but maybe that is just me. But for that week, a bottle of wine, popcorn and some chocolate while watching a chick flick usually works for most girls. Hey maybe even try giving her a rose every day during that week or something just to make her to feel special. It helps with the hormones. Also during that time, we have a tendency to really bottle things up. So just be a little extra sweet, and always as her how her day is going and if she needs and anything. and maybe even rub her feet. It'll make that week easier on you.

• Upvote 1

dog eats baby gate. Pukes massive all over house. News at 11.

Seriously, even guys get the "stay the F away from me" once or twice a year.

When guys get it. Believe me. Everyone.stay.the.F.away.

Unfortunately, people have the weirdest habit of seeing something is wrong, and getting right on up in your face and not letting it go.

Even pushing it to see where and when you'll go post apocalyptic nuke on them.

As a female, I agree with these mostly. Although usually for me, I'm all stay the fuck away from me, but maybe that is just me. But for that week, a bottle of wine, popcorn and some chocolate while watching a chick flick usually works for most girls. Hey maybe even try giving her a rose every day during that week or something just to make her to feel special. It helps with the hormones. Also during that time, we have a tendency to really bottle things up. So just be a little extra sweet, and always as her how her day is going and if she needs and anything. and maybe even rub her feet. It'll make that week easier on you.

really? I don't get a straight week of bringing me home a new tool or piece of meat, hell no am i going out of my way with this shit

PMS is some bullshit crutch girls rely on to be bitchy for 1 week a month. You know what I call that? BULLSHIT! I don't get a week to be a straight asshole so why do women. Its not my fault I was born with the far superior penis and testicles

really? I don't get a straight week of bringing me home a new tool or piece of meat, hell no am i going out of my way with this shit

PMS is some bullshit crutch girls rely on to be bitchy for 1 week a month. You know what I call that? BULLSHIT! I don't get a week to be a straight asshole so why do women. Its not my fault I was born with the far superior penis and testicles

haha. well guess you're dating the wrong girl. Just a suggestion to make that week easier on the guys. Hell, I used to either make or buy ex something or just make him a really good meal just for the hell of it all the time, and he never ever got me anything or made me anything. Usually during that week, he'd stay away anyways even though I'm not as bad as some girls. Yea, I can get bitchy, but I've learned to control it.

haha. well guess you're dating the wrong girl. Just a suggestion to make that week easier on the guys. Hell, I used to either make or buy ex something or just make him a really good meal just for the hell of it all the time, and he never ever got me anything or made me anything. Usually during that week, he'd stay away anyways even though I'm not as bad as some girls. Yea, I can get bitchy, but I've learned to control it.

nah mine is awesome but my point was men dont get a week just to be an asshole and brought stuff so why do women? Afterall women are always bitching about equality and shit

Ok, some notes. She is on birth control, and she skips the sugar pills and goes onto the next pack to completely avoid getting her period. This is because she gets physically ill during her time, so she stalls it as long as she can with the pills but eventually it catches up to her and then its curtains. This makes it impossible to track on a calendar, it may be 18 weeks, it may be 13... No way of predicting it.

We don't really see each other during the week, I work 1:30 pm to 2 am and she works mornings. I'd say 90% of our contact during the week is via text message.

I do probably 85% of the cooking, because I'm better at it.

Ok, some notes. She is on birth control, and she skips the sugar pills and goes onto the next pack to completely avoid getting her period. This is because she gets physically ill during her time, so she stalls it as long as she can with the pills but eventually it catches up to her and then its curtains. This makes it impossible to track on a calendar, it may be 18 weeks, it may be 13... No way of predicting it.

We don't really see each other during the week, I work 1:30 pm to 2 am and she works mornings. I'd say 90% of our contact during the week is via text message.

I do probably 85% of the cooking, because I'm better at it.

Her skipping those sugar pills will throw her hormones off even more so. They are there for a reason, she probably shouldnt skip them.

...But for that week, a bottle of wine, popcorn and some chocolate while watching a chick flick usually works for most girls. Hey maybe even try giving her a rose every day during that week or something just to make her to feel special...So just be a little extra sweet, and always as her how her day is going and if she needs and anything. and maybe even rub her feet...

:lol::lol: :lol:

Her skipping those sugar pills will throw her hormones off even more so. They are there for a reason, she probably shouldnt skip them.

I use to ask for the 21 day. I didnt take the reminders. But after many years of being on it screwed me up. So i take nothing now..... had him fixed.