Who here is tired of winter?

DTM Brian

It is only the beginning of January and I have had my fill. This will be the first winter where I am not working a job. The beginning of December to the end of February is VERY slow for me at the shop. I am sure it does not come as a suprise. I need something to do.. I keep telling myself to join a gym. However my fear is I will want to give up in the spring when the shop gets busy. I thought about trying to become a volunteer at a hospital but then I am afraid of getting sick. Just a couple years ago I was working 40+ hours at a job and running the dyno. I did not have time to do anything I wanted to do. Now I have plenty of time for the business during the spring, summer, and fall. I was thinking back in October how I was so ready for a break. Well I have enough of a break. I have had about as much of my house and puppies that I can take. Sorry for the rant. I am just dying of boredom. :)

This is company I share in my house. At least they do not get tired of talking to me. (Full Grown)

My baby girl.

Sissy.jpg

My baby boy.

Tobey.jpg

The dynamic duo

Tobey%20and%20Sissy.JPG

I would say $150.00 is good deal for everything I do.:)

Agreed it is a good deal.

I tried to get a tune about a month ago, but you never responded to my PM..

I would get one asap but I just bought my February track days for Jennings, and getting my track bike worked on next week..so now I is poor again :(

Agreed it is a good deal.

I tried to get a tune about a month ago, but you never responded to my PM..

I would get one asap but I just bought my February track days for Jennings, and getting my track bike worked on next week..so now I is poor again :(

PM sent showing the last PM from you.

If youre working hard during the riding season...right now would be a good time to travel. Take a vacation or something.

I have been talking with a guy in Australia to come and do some tuning on V6 Holden's. I guess not many shops tune the factory pcm's there. This would be right up my alley based on the GM V6 FWD tuning I have done. I guess $2,000.00 is the going price for a tune. Hmm. Maybe I will bring me back an Aussie Hottie. :popcorn:

PM sent showing the last PM from you.

DAMN...PWNED by PM... I could have SWORN I sent a day to you and you never responded.... (I checked my sent mail just to confirm, and you are right.)

FAILBOAT FOR ME

Now I have to schedule a day and pay you asap!

I'll see what I can do...

DAMN...PWNED by PM... I could have SWORN I sent a day to you and you never responded.... (I checked my sent mail just to confirm, and you are right.)

FAILBOAT FOR ME

Now I have to schedule a day and pay you asap!

I'll see what I can do...

LOL.

Shit happens.

They are brother and sister. Half Yorkie/Pom.

Perfect! Arent all those things in-bred as hell anyway? :D

I second the travel idea. If I had the $, I'd get the hell out of here for a while, and if you can make some cash in the process, its a nice write off for the biz.

I have been talking with a guy in Australia to come and do some tuning on V6 Holden's. I guess not many shops tune the factory pcm's there. This would be right up my alley based on the GM V6 FWD tuning I have done. I guess $2,000.00 is the going price for a tune. Hmm. Maybe I will bring me back an Aussie Hottie. :popcorn:

What engine are they running in those Holdens?

Do you do imports as well? One of my friends has a Civic with a turbo'd H23 in it, running a Hondata S300. We got it as good as we can by street driving, he might be interested in having it tuned on the dyno.

What engine are they running in those Holdens?

Do you do imports as well? One of my friends has a Civic with a turbo'd H23 in it, running a Hondata S300. We got it as good as we can by street driving, he might be interested in having it tuned on the dyno.

Pretty sure they run what is essentially a 3.8L S/C V6 just like the GTP, etc. Except in a RWD platform. $2,000 for a tune?! Man, the V6 guys are getting ripped.

Brian, what exactly do you do for the $150? I'm looking to get the Ape tuned with the PCIII Serial I just put on. Unfortunately it also needs the cylinders balanced and after reading through the manual it seems I need a wideband or at least a sniffer to balance the cylinders properly. So she needs balanced and tuned as well.