OR's first sheep fucker: Hot Carl?

max power

I think I may have found the sites first reference to sheep fucking.

thanks Hot Carl.

http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=1938

post_old.gif 06-26-2006, 11:10 PM

HotCarl user_offline.gif

red_left.pngred.pngred_right.pnggreen_left.png

green.png

green_right.png

Not much into horse's (shit have you seen that video?) im more of a sheep fucker than anything... nice and soft. when your done you can use her as a pillow. Do you have any pets? dont lie man, it aint considered cheatin' if you rub peanutbutter on your balls and have your dog lick it off.

"you motorboatin sonofabitch you"

:lol:

wow how long did that take for you to find :lol:

Not long at all. I was looking at the top posters from 06 and when I saw the name Hot Carl, I had to see what that dude was about.

Looks like he fell off the planet a few days after Christmas 06.

The early days of OR had some funny conversations and hilarious characters. Guess they didnt have to worry about starting drama back before some of the Nancys, Google genius' and internet toughguys showed up on here.

If you look, you'll notice alot of those people aren't here anymore, or never post.

Not long at all. I was looking at the top posters from 06 and when I saw the name Hot Carl, I had to see what that dude was about.

The early days of OR had some funny conversations and hilarious characters. Guess they didnt have to worry about starting drama back before some of the Nancys, Google genius' and internet toughguys showed up on here.

If you look, you'll notice alot of those people aren't here anymore, or never post.

The carl we know went to jail in 08 i think.

I know the guy on here named Hot Karl.....

He didnt go to jail .....lol

I will txt him tonight to see if I can get him to pop back in for the winter....

1. Hot-Carl

A Hot Carl is done in 1 of 3 ways.

1st: You shit on your partners face.

2nd: You shit on your partners face who is sporting a piece of saran wrap over it.

3rd: You shit on to a glass table while your partner lays down underneath it.

All are varying degrees of hardcoreness!

I cant believe Lisa actually opened her mouth when i gave her that hot-carl. Dude that's fu*ked!

2. Hot-Carl

A Hot Carl is performed correctly when you line the recipient's mouth with saran wrap and then pinch a loaf directly into their awaiting open orifice.

A Sloppy Carlson occurs when the loaf is hot and runny (diarrhea) and forces a hole through the saran wrap, mmm.

My girlfriend wanted me to buy her roses but I gave her a Hot-Carl instead.

3. Hot-Carl

hot-carl is when you cover your sex partners face in saran wrap, then u take a nice warm shit on their face and they get pleasure from the warmth.

I gave my kinky girlfriend a hot-carl

shit gross warm pleasurable nice

These are from Urban Dictionary.com ..... ENJOY

Lets get this shit straight, a HotCarl is droping a nice steaming loaf of man-chowder on your "partners" face then proceeding to rape his/her (gotta be PC) mouth repeatedly. I will neither confirm nor deny that I have done this action on a partner before.

I am HotCarl.

And as for the saran wrap move, thats called a "glass bottom boat". Damn Bornsinner, never took you for an amatuer, you cuban drug kingpin you. Then again maybe urban dictionary is just off the mark here. Though you never texted me maybe it was just my spidey sense tingling? or my phone vibrating in my pocket, either way im here.

Lets get this shit straight, a HotCarl is droping a nice steaming loaf of man-chowder on your "partners" face then proceeding to rape his/her (gotta be PC) mouth repeatedly. I will neither confirm nor deny that I have done this action on a partner before.

I am HotCarl.

And as for the saran wrap move, thats called a "glass bottom boat". Damn Bornsinner, never took you for an amatuer, you cuban drug kingpin you. Then again maybe urban dictionary is just off the mark here. Though you never texted me maybe it was just my spidey sense tingling? or my phone vibrating in my pocket, either way im here.

But where do the sheep come into play? :lol:

• 6 years later...
  • 1 month later...