Riding this weekend?

jporter12

Who's going to be riding this weekend? It's been frozen for a couple weeks, and it's supposed to be in the 40's, so I'm betting there will be a few out and about on bikes!

IF I can get the Ninja starter to work or the Hon-duh back together, AND the driveway at the shop has thawed enough, I MAY get out for a little bit, as long as it's not raining.

(see tags for :lol:)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear those italian folk just use alil solder and some electrical tape! :eek:

No joke.

My taillight housing is ridiculous. There's three wires coming off the harness, ground, power, brake. Each one has a flat spade connector. There's no weatherpack or other connector. Each wire connects to it's individual flat spade on the bulb housing side. This shit is ghe-tto.

No joke.

My taillight housing is ridiculous. There's three wires coming off the harness, ground, power, brake. Each one has a flat spade connector. There's no weatherpack or other connector. Each wire connects to it's individual flat spade on the bulb housing side. This shit is ghe-tto.

You get what you pay for?

(Italian name that is!!! :lol:)

No joke.

I just so happen to have some Deutsch connectors at home and all the tools to make a custom harness if you want. I got hooked up the last time I went out to one of our wire harness plants, I plan on getting the same hookup in a few weeks when I go again.

Apparently my dad found his 4th CBX that he wants. This isn't the bike, just a sample with the appropriate dress and color scheme

cbx.jpg

It's the 'late-model' full-fairing cruiser style though. I'm more a fan of the naked '79-'80s with the outboard shocks - his 3 others are that style.

Honda_CBX-DAC0026-medium.jpg

So, you guys have fun riding... I can't convince my dad to ride it home in this weather :D

I just so happen to have some Deutsch connectors at home and all the tools to make a custom harness if you want. I got hooked up the last time I went out to one of our wire harness plants, I plan on getting the same hookup in a few weeks when I go again.

Wow, thanks for the offer Cheech. Fortunately everything still works properly on the bike. But if I do run in to some issues down the road I may give ya a call about a few connectors. Thanks!

^Just another reason I love this forum. :)

I can't wait to go riding this weekend! Got a $100 pair of underwear (under armor) and a new digital camera that takes HD movies I want to try out. I'm getting tired of watching Youtube videos of OTHER people riding :mad:

It's waaaay to early in the winter to be expressing such despair. :D

Who's going to be riding this weekend? It's been frozen for a couple weeks, and it's supposed to be in the 40's, so I'm betting there will be a few out and about on bikes!

Figures. I'm on call for a week starting Friday. Not worth the hassle to get all geared up then get a damn page.

Figures. I'm on call for a week starting Friday. Not worth the hassle to get all geared up then get a damn page.

Some of us are on call 24/7/365. :violin:

Just ride! If there's a problem, it'll still be there when you get back!

Besides, there has to be some sort of SLA, right? They can't expect you to sit around all week and weekend just waiting for something to break. If they do, and you let them, well....

SWing'R: "Hmmm, 2 hours ago? The pager just now buzzed. Must be sunspots. Anywho, I'm on it, it'll be fixed in a jiffy."

See? Easy. Almost as easy as my sister....

Windows server issue: TSMobiles through Blackberry phone via BES server = solved.

Linux server issue: Ummm, never had one, no need for mobile fix-ability.... :lol: