BikerBoy

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay texted him :D gonna email and call him in an hour if he didn't answer

what does geard 1 up and 2 down means ?

Thanks

It refers to the number of teeth on the sprockets. By doing this you can change top end speed, torque, speed off the line. I went back to original sprockets (didn't know the gearing had been changed, and actually increased fuel economy by about 3mpg IIRC (I dont remember which way on the sprockets does what, someone here will)

Edited by chevysoldier

not running, he will take 900 for it, but gotta do it within an hour :D i work till 9 pm :D

any one near that area ?

Thanks

I don't know if I'd buy it without first seeing it. Having to buy it within the hour sounds weird to me. Did you get the FZR I sent you earlier?

I use to have a 95 kat 600 good starter bike mine was black and purple. I have a set of pipes still from it lol want them if you buy it?

My brother has a 96 kat 600 that he is working on. Send me a PM with more info on the pipes and any other parts you may have.

I have an 83 V45 Magna 750 that I am interested in selling. $1200, it needs the tank painted and will need new tires soon. The bike has new brakes all the way around and all fluids have under a thousand miles on them. Shoot me a MSG and I will get you some pics of it tomorrow as it is in storage, I will be at the storage site tomorrow.