Bridgestone BT016 Street/Track Tires

tomato_racing

$120obo

These were used at three track days and saw almost no street riding. Numerous people on the boards can vouch for these tires as they are still in good shape for street duty-- I'm just looking to step to a more track day oriented tire.

120-70-17 Front

180-55-17 Rear

0125002249a.jpg

0125002250.jpg

$120 obo

614 357 6292 With questions

-Justin

Edited by tomato_racing
added pictures

These were used at three track days and saw almost no street riding. Numerous people on the boards can vouch for these tires as they are still in great shape-- I'm just looking to step to a more track day oriented tire.

120-70-17 Front

180-55-17 Rear

$180

614 357 6292 With questions

-Justin

I'll Give you 5500 cash and a ZJ! :p

I'm a douche, so I'll say it... Three track days- Either you ride like a poof and there's a lot of tyre left, or that's a pricey carcass.

I deserve a spanking for being such an ass. Yeah...

What's the going rate for a ZJ?

I'm a douche, so I'll say it... Three track days- Either you ride like a poof and there's a lot of tyre left, or that's a pricey carcass.

I deserve a spanking for being such an ass. Yeah...

What's the going rate for a ZJ?

1. Yes he rides like a POOF

2. If you have to ask, you can't afford it :lol:

Jesus you guys are a bunch of hypocrites.

They are great for street riding. Obviously as I get faster they are going to get more and more sketchy for track only use. I will accept the best offer on the tires but have no need for them so I figured I would post them up here.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Do you still have the front tire? If so how much if not does anyone have a used front tire for sale, the one I have is shot, I just need something to throw on so its safe to ride for the mean time

For the mean time? Are you fucking riding around?!!??! :eek:

Nope because my Fork seals are blown and leaking oil on my breaks.... No I'm trying to fix her up so she is completly safe for this season to ride, I need a tire, new fork seals, Generator gasket, and my battery Charged :-)

Im pretty sure I have a used Michelin Pilot Power laying around. I can just take care of the rest of that for you too! This weekend is looking full, and we need to order springs, so lets shoot to get it all done next weekend mang