Top 100 Ugliest Bikes!!!

Tonik

:lol: Both my bikes made the top 10 ugliest list. It really is in the eye of the beholder.

I feel the SV has the sexiest ass of the lot of current gen bikes, and as for the Hayabusa, this would be the designers rebuttal: it was meant to be ugly

I'm just wondering how the RC51 didn't make that list. :p

:lol: Both my bikes made the top 10 ugliest list. It really is in the eye of the beholder.

I feel the SV has the sexiest ass of the lot of current gen bikes, and as for the Hayabusa, this would be the designers rebuttal: it was meant to be ugly

I'm just wondering how the RC51 didn't make that list. :p

:lol:

My aim was to create a somewhat grotesque design and create a strong initial impact.

It worked.

This guy just wrote whatever he could to get as much attention as possible... he listed every bike lol

Seriously. I don't know more than around 10 Hypermotards, so guess who makes the top 10... :rolleyes:

The more pages I visit, the more that list is just attention whoring. There's a lot of sexy bikes (Rune, Vrod, Vmax, Buell, M109R, Rocket III...).

Yea, that guy is just trolling.

Seriously. I don't know more than around 10 Hypermotards, so guess who makes the top 10... :rolleyes:

The more pages I visit, the more that list is just attention whoring. There's a lot of sexy bikes (Rune, Vrod, Vmax, Buell, M109R, Rocket III...).

Yea, that guy is just trolling.

Never heard "Rune" and "sexy" in the same sentence unless "not" was immediately in front of "sexy". :eek:

I happen to like the Honda CBR1000RR/Fireblade the guy included.

Mine isn't on there.:D

Shoulda been....

Something about the flat-ish top of the "tank" and the upper fairing, just don't look right to me on the FZR. Really dood, you should think of those of us that ride with you, and have to look at your bike. You can't see it while you're on it. :lol:

In the end though, we all like something different, that's why there have been so many different designs over the years. Some of the bikes on that list shouldn't have been even close to called ugly, such as that Fireblade and a couple others.

Shoulda been....

Something about the flat-ish top of the "tank" and the upper fairing, just don't look right to me on the FZR. Really dood, you should think of those of us that ride with you, and have to look at your bike. You can't see it while you're on it. :lol:

In the end though, we all like something different, that's why there have been so many different designs over the years. Some of the bikes on that list shouldn't have been even close to called ugly, such as that Fireblade and a couple others.

You just keep on riding your fan.

I'm glad the responses on here have been pretty varied...

I was kind of feeling like a douchebag going through the list going, "Damn, that thing is awesome! WTF does he mean 'ugly'?!?!?!?!!!?!" or "Hey, I had one of those-- it attracted more trim than a bonzai tree back in the day!" or "Fuck, who cares about the specific color on the one in the picture-- any real biker would paint the fucking thing flat black ASAP anyway."

I think the article's author is a Piaggio snob, and his opinion isn't worth anything.

Also, he's a pigfeltcher. Just so you know.

There were quite a few of them on that list that were specific variations of really good looking bikes. Example being thatr V-rod. The specific one they were talking about doesn't look nearly as good as the regular. I forget which one they showed, now....

lame list imho

The Vincent Black Knight? Armies still used horses when that bike was made, he's lucky it was able to move at all.

And the ZX14/Hayabusa are designed the way they are with high-speed aero in mind, and are supposed to look ridiculous and exotic.

How didn't the Tomahawk make it on this list?

Also, this guy is retarded, the Brutale is sex incarnate.

• 2 weeks later...