New Metzler's with chicken Strip Indicator

flounder

Awesome

All new for 2010, the Metzeler Sportec M5 Interact tire is set to redefine the motorcycle industry with its proprietary Chicken Strip Assessment Technology. Do your buddies brag about how far over they can lean their bike? How they’re the next Golden God of Canyon Carving? With Metzler’s Chicken Strip Assessment Technology system, there’s little doubt about how much you’re compensating for something else; and now you can rate your manhood on a scale from 1 to 5. Now go chase that crazy elephant! Chase him!

Metzeler-Sportec-M5-Interact-tire.jpg

http://www.asphaltandrubber.com/news/metzeler-sportec-m5-interact/#more-7993

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thats sweet ya i might have to swich tires. i have ran shinko advance for a while now.. i know there cheap but they seem to hook up good. i can roll out of the garage and lay into the throttle and it just wheelies and doesnt spin. with no warm up

You dont sound real confident.

Well only used it because that's what I bought the bike with and I knew my first trackday I wasn't going to be pushing the edge of the envelope. Once I get a new set of tires I'll be shopping other brands just due to preference. I did prove they can corner though!

When i ran street i used to love metzler. Since they are dam near the same as pirelli they are great tires. The little elephant is easy to get rid of,but his feet will always be there on the front lol. I like what they are doing with the angles and now the m5's.