Apple's announcement today

Casper

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they had increased the storage, boosted the resolution, included a camera and added a card slot I would have been right in line for one.

+1, 0, +1, +1

1024x768 is the most frequently used resolution, I'm ok with the size given the screen size.

NOW, If they wanted me in line they'd have to add what you said, -resolution, phone and bluetooth.

Then I'd consider ditching my laptop and cell phone for it.

Yeah I'm thinking for photo uses though and I forgot to add larger screen as well and maybe in 16:9 format although 4:3 is OK if the screen is larger.

Makes sense on those accounts. I actually would prefer they brought the size of the total unit down... I don't want to carry an etch a sketch along with me

sizingchartfull.jpg

Edit: Also, haha @ side scrollbar

I don't hate Apple, I just roll my eyes at diehard Apple owners.

They can be a bit obnoxious, can't they John? ;) Seriously.... This is like a half ass cross between an iPod & a MacBook. Other than thickness.... This thing looks/sounds like same dimensions as a dumbed down, touch screen laptop

:lol: That site does some HILARIOUS parodies!!

Apple fan boy' date=' here... this new gizmo sucks. No OS, can't install software, can't multitask with it, won't support Flash (AGAIN!!!), no 3G on the "cheap" model...

Pass.. Apple's starting to go the way of Microsoft with all this "control" grabbing. I am not a fan of that.

A netbook is a better investment.[/quote']

I think hell just froze over.

• 2 months later...