1. 1. Are you....

• Current military
    • Former military
    • Retired military
    • Current LEO
    • Former LEO
    • Retired LEO
    • None of the above.

6 years in the coast guard, 4 years of search & rescue and 2 years on a stinking ship.....blah !!!

Navy (retired) guy I work with says you have to be at least 6 feet tall to be in the Coast Guard - so that when your ship sinks you can walk to shore! :D

Kidding, kidding!

Thanks to all current and retired military personnel for your service!

Have fun being an "operator" for UAS. UPTs a bitch...even ENJJPT guys were getting shitty drops. :D

Heard that...my cousin's husband just graduated from ENJJPT a couple months ago and he said out of his entire graduating class there was only one F-16 Drop and the rest except like 3 all got C-5 drops...effing sweet lol. Don't get me wrong, I'm not gonna be picky, I'd just rather not fly a desk is all.

Heard that...my cousin's husband just graduated from ENJJPT a couple months ago and he said out of his entire graduating class there was only one F-16 Drop and the rest except like 3 all got C-5 drops...effing sweet lol. Don't get me wrong, I'm not gonna be picky, I'd just rather not fly a desk is all.

Yea my buddy just graduated a month or two ago also. He dropped the opportunity to fly Raptors...but atleast he's guaranteed Vipers if he doesnt pick up a Raptor slot.

Theres a shitload of heavy drops. Most of my friends are flying C130s, C5s or B52s. Another buddy went to UPT and he said half his class dropped Predators. Said he'll get the chance to go back into the pool to fly heavies after his UAS tour..but we'll see if the air force decides to screw him over.

Yea my buddy just graduated a month or two ago also. He dropped the opportunity to fly Raptors...but atleast he's guaranteed Vipers if he doesnt pick up a Raptor slot.

Theres a shitload of heavy drops. Most of my friends are flying C130s, C5s or B52s. Another buddy went to UPT and he said half his class dropped Predators. Said he'll get the chance to go back into the pool to fly heavies after his UAS tour..but we'll see if the air force decides to screw him over.

Guaranteed Vipers = :bukkake::ky: Definitely jealous

....Do you know how long UAS tours are gonna be? I wouldn't mind heavies, but C-5s would probably be on the very bottom of my list aside from UAVs