ride on 9/15 to mohican

ousley99

anyone that wants to ride to mohican with us sat morning... as of now there are almost 10 interested, at least. my plan is to meet at QS&L at 10am sat morning, and roll out by 10:30 so we can be back to watch the osu game. we will go up rt 3 to mohican and stop at a few of the parks sites like the gorge, fire tower, and ride through the twisties down to the covered bridge. there are a few other roads i would like to hit, like 97, 603, and 95. depending on everybodies mood, lunch somewhere along the line. this should be a good, super scenic, twisty and enjoyable ride, ill make maps to put on your tanks if anyone gets lost or needs to leave early.

see you guys sat morn!

This is my backyard. Here's my thoughts.

97, around the park only, the rest is shit.

603,between 39 and 95 is decent, straight, but some spectacular hills and valleys.

95, lackluster.

39 between 603 and 95 is the best stretch of road in the area. 39 from Loudonville to Millersburg is a nice ride also.

You'll most likely hit traffic on all roads.Limited passing spots.

The road to the covered bridge in Mohican is 20 mph.Heavily patrolled. I find it's most useful for no handed descending.

This is my backyard. Here's my thoughts.

97, around the park only, the rest is shit.

603,between 39 and 95 is decent, straight, but some spectacular hills and valleys.

95, lackluster.

39 between 603 and 95 is the best stretch of road in the area. 39 from Loudonville to Millersburg is a nice ride also.

You'll most likely hit traffic on all roads.Limited passing spots.

The road to the covered bridge in Mohican is 20 mph.Heavily patrolled. I find it's most useful for no handed descending.

Galion huh.... what is your name/age... I grew up in Crestline..

Depends on the heat for the leathers... but yea i thought about it. I would want to be back by 3 at the latest. Give me a shout later fish that is flat... Call you will!

Im thinking that it will be perfect temp for full leathers... .. the plan is to be back by 3 in order to get drunk and watch the game..

first of all. i grew up 5 miles outside of mohican in butler. i am well aware of the roads. second, i mentioned the attractions to actually stop at them and check out the scenary since it is getting close to fall. i just wanted to give the general area of where we will be. i do this ride every couple of weekends and it never gets old. the cops are so far and few between out there, compared to anywhere else it is amazing. if you see one sherriff, backup is 30 min away. gravel is usually non existent compared to other roads. with a high of 67 tommorow for cbus, the temp out there will be around 8 degrees cooler than columbus; making it perfect for full gear and horsepower.

meeting time is still 10am at QS&L and departure at 1030 promptly. we can talk about the routes before we leave, and any questions...cant make everyone happy, but will try. and yes, def back by 3 at the latest for the game. if you cant make it tm, cleaner is doing a ride sun. check the thread

Im thinking that it will be perfect temp for full leathers... .. the plan is to be back by 3 in order to get drunk and watch the game..

"Oh, i cant ride in the dirt on saturday. My neck hurts and my girl will be ticked at me." - flounder

What he really means by this is:

"Putty wont be around...so I'm not gonna ride, I'm a big smelly vagina!"

What a pu55y!

"Oh, i cant ride in the dirt on saturday. My neck hurts and my girl will be ticked at me." - flounder

What he really means by this is:

"Putty wont be around...so I'm not gonna ride, I'm a big smelly vagina!"

What a pu55y!

Differences are..

she can ride this ride as well..

I dont plan on hitting the ground whereas if I go to hocking, I am guaranteed to hit the dirt a few times. What was the count last time.. 5 or some shit like that..

and I will be riding dirt next weekend.

and yes.. Im a big smelly vagina.. thanks for reminding me.. :D

note to self.. I may add zorro to my sig soon.

fuck you man gravel =lowside as far as i am concerned. see you at ten, then at quaker and we will see who is scared of gravel... let the good times roll, on two wheels biatch....tell your mom too come too. She will like me i promise!... EAT SHIT TWICE :slap::wheeliezx10:

first of all. i grew up 5 miles outside of mohican in butler. i am well aware of the roads. second, i mentioned the attractions to actually stop at them and check out the scenary since it is getting close to fall. i just wanted to give the general area of where we will be. i do this ride every couple of weekends and it never gets old. the cops are so far and few between out there, compared to anywhere else it is amazing. if you see one sherriff, backup is 30 min away. gravel is usually non existent compared to other roads. with a high of 67 tommorow for cbus, the temp out there will be around 8 degrees cooler than columbus; making it perfect for full gear and horsepower.

I wasn't trying to challenge you man. Relax. You know the roads.