NE spring meet

garysol1

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am one of the few that go down to Columbus for events. That is because no one really has wanted to do anything up here other than the IMS and after party. I am more than willing to help and contribute to any event up here its just a matter of how many people up here are willing to do the same.

We'll start having bike nights at QSL soon enough - most of the time the crew meets at the QSL in Valley View, but occasionally a few of us ultra westsiders will do one at Sheffield

So you ride from Elyria to Valley View for bike night....2.5 hours or so each way?

if you douches plan something in advance that some of us "die hard" c-bus peeps could attend I know that I would be down for some N.E. action... most of the good state rides I have done have only taken me to the south east... I did however come thru akron to get to buffalo, NY. didn't see anything besides highway though... I say put together some sort of meet/ area Ride... I am thinking that direction for ours down here and combining some sort of hour or so ride then have everyone meet at the park for food... kinda like a here's some cool roads, build up an appetite, and chow then head for home. Make a weekend out of it..

ahhhh yes its almost the season! i figured id welcome myself back with the bold red you all love so much

anyway, i would be in for a ne meet, it'll give me the chance to show off the new ride im gettin this weekend!! ill be postin pics soon so everyone will hafta tell me what they think

if this thing actually launches keep me posted...ill bring the potato salad

Let me take the SV for a quick ride before you sell it please :) I need to try a sport bike this summer at least.

Anyway, keep an eye out, there will be a NEO meet and greet this year, if not, MJ, Vulcanrider, and I are throwing a party.

If MJ is involved... it's always a party...;)

First things first -- we do chicken, the best BBQ chicken you have ever tasted. Grown right here in NEO, and cooked by the Mr. Chicken himself.

Now, dates have to be decided -- I think after my lot is finished, we can probably get 200 bikes in there easily. No problem with cooking or feeding that many folks, may have to get the folks over at the beverage distributor to bring the beer wagon as SSS does not sell liquor -- that's no biggie there.

Our shop opening is currently scheduled for April 2010 and we seem to be moving right along on target. The demo on the other buildings will be shortly thereafter, so by the time it's riding weather and warm enough to hang out, we'll be ready.

Unless, someone else wants to volunteer their space -- and I'm okay with that too.

I'm in for some sort of M&G. in the mean time.

I'm hoping to put together another Parks and Waterfall ride like last years but a little different. Don't know what to do different but I'll figure something out. Most likely going to be early to mid April.

I'm working from 5pm- 11pm so weekday rides will be cut out for the most part. I'm still hoping to do my monthly 500+ mile days riding into Pa,Wva and southern Ohio. So if anyone is interested in coming along keep your eyes open for a thread once the weather breaks.