NE spring meet

garysol1

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry about the penis problem.....really I am..... anywho

As far as time it's still 3 weeks out. I figure we can iron out the details as we get closer and can get a better handle on the weather. I was *THINKING* about getting there around noon and ride by 2. Those who want to BS can get there at noon and for a couple of hours and grab a bite to eat while those that are socially inept can simply roll in 2 and ride

That leaves the 1 o'clock slot open for those who are only partially socially inept.

april 3rd, qsl valleyview, be there or be a cager.

truer words have never been spoken

probably because I will be spending 11hrs driving one that day instead of riding with you guys :(

I need to do 2 oil changes. Make that 1. I think I will teach my wife how to change her own. Now is as good a time as any.

Anyone who wants to get together for a quick run before the 3rd let me know.

Yeah, get her out there and get her hands dirty! :)

People should start rolling into QSL for some BS time around noonish. Roll out at 2:00 for a ride.

iight...i have school scheduled till noon but ill try to get out early...either way i should be there on the mystery bike :D

so there will be a ride after? If it was just going to be a M&G I was gonna bring the party animal, but if there is a ride after, I guess I'll bring Ember.

M&G starting around noon....Ride rolling at 2:00pm. I am expecting a pretty diverse group of peeps and bikes so I am not expecting the ride to get to crazy.

man, now I'm conflicted, the bike is a quicker/smoother/more reliable ride, but only a handful of members have seen the Party Animal so far...and it's a blast to be seen in... it'll be a day-of decision.

Twins roll in the back, together. :devil:

the VW is an opposed 4, but it's louder than most twins.:D