Ohio riders track day at gingerman $100

STT-Guy

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn! really?

If I'd been to Gingerman more than once before, I might have considered registering in advanced and making more room in "I."

it's kind of a lose-lose though... if you're the fastest guy in "I," you're a dick for not registering in "A," but if you're the slowest guy in "A," you're a dick for not registering in "I."

damn! really?

If I'd been to Gingerman more than once before, I might have considered registering in advanced and making more room in "I."

it's kind of a lose-lose though... if you're the fastest guy in "I," you're a dick for not registering in "A," but if you're the slowest guy in "A," you're a dick for not registering in "I."

Soo.. Wanna switch.. Cause I will DEF be the slowest in A

So how many people are in the novice class just out of curiosity. How many coaches will there be for the novice guys? How does a track day work do the three classes run at separate times?

typically its 1 CR (control rider) per 4-6 Novice riders.. and each class goes out in 20 mins sessions... last time with STT it was Intermediate went out first, then Advanced, then novice, this was done so the novice riders have time for their class room time after each session, this being a club day i dunno if they will have more CR's for novice or not.. they have CR's for each group just to make sure everyone is operating in a safe fashion

For those of you that didn't get spots, I would recommend throwing up a WTB add on the STT forum asap. That is where a lot of people post up if the have change of plans and need to unload their spot.

For those of you that didn't get spots, I would recommend throwing up a WTB add on the STT forum asap. That is where a lot of people post up if the have change of plans and need to unload their spot.

:plus1: that's the best place to find cheap trackdays as well. I have probably saved $500 over the years buying from people who found out they couldn't make a trackday they already paid for :D

:plus1: that's the best place to find cheap trackdays as well. I have probably saved $500 over the years buying from people who found out they couldn't make a trackday they already paid for :D

I didn't know we had any Hispanic Jews....:jewish:

^ I would have been happy to trade if I could be sure I wouldn't be out of place in "A" group... the only place I really know my lap times from are BeaveRun, and to a lesser extent, Nelson Ledges and Calabogie. Never ran a timer at Gingerman though, so even if Brian or Monte were to say, "below 1:xx, and you should be fine in 'A'" I wouldn't really have a frame of reference...

Sold out already? Wow, I didn't think there was a ton of interest judging by the small-ish running list that was floating around a few dozen posts back.

How many slot are available in each group? I'm not interested in switching or anything (I'm as green as they come with regards to trackdays :p), but I'm kinda curious just how many people will be there.

i dont drink before i ride.. especially the night before a track day but im sure you will find a few that might

I agree, and don't particularly want to ride with people that are hung over...