Can you identify this man???

Casper

Eighteen years old, 1974. Just graduated from Chaney High in Youngstown. On my first bike, a 74 Honda CB360T, crashed it three times on the way home from picking it up because I didn't know how to ride a bike. What's missing is the Captain America helmet. Rode it all the way to Virginia Beach that summer and on to Norfolk for the Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young concert. I'll have to dig a little deeper, but I still have the Sunday clipping from the Youngstown Vindicator of taking second place at Meander Dragstrip, pretty sure it was under 15's. Got beat by a Kaw. 750 two stroke triple. It's all about reaction times, always has been, always will. I had the chance to run a stock framed 750 for a night, lost severly. At 110 the wobble from that stock frame would blur your vision.

BTW, not sure what a wave cap is, but my hair was so curly, I used to wear a stocking cap, beenies or tobogans to you young'ns, at night just to flatten my hair. Thank God for 75 when the perms were hip. I didn't have to spend the money and had a fro like nobodies business. Did you notice the hippie moccasins?

Pops