arent u tired of this!?

GhostRider357

The GSXR.com board

Funny thing was I found a pic of me on the wera board at my first track day ever during the riders meeting.. kinda weird

If you look where Monte is standing, then look to the right at the guy in the grey sweatshirt facing monte, behind him is a girl in a light blue sweatshirt, Im standing back behind her in a black shirt and squinting. (buzzed head) Im right beside the guy with the sunglasses and what looks to be some type of fishermans hat

IMG_1700.jpg

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so im beside that one guy with the shirt on in that big group, and the girll that is next to him, then count three people to the right, no wait, left, then if you look over in the woods im next to the tree with the brown bark on it.

Flounder=Dumbass

j/k

so im beside that one guy with the shirt on in that big group, and the girll that is next to him, then count three people to the right, no wait, left, then if you look over in the woods im next to the tree with the brown bark on it.

Flounder=Dumbass

j/k

Actually your the dumbass,, I guarantee that he can find me based on those directions since he knows exactly who Monte is and where to look from there..

Go eat another piece of your foot dipshit..

Just saw the J/K at the end of your post.. either way.. I still enjoy calling you a dipshit.

Actually your the dumbass,, I guarantee that he can find me based on those directions since he knows exactly who Monte is and where to look from there..

Go eat another piece of your foot dipshit..

Just saw the J/K at the end of your post.. either way.. I still enjoy calling you a dipshit.

Yeah, I am the guy right above the bottom right guy in green. Black hat, black glasses and black jacket.

I saw you based on your directions, too. Guy's a dingleberry for knocking you. I'd fist him in the neck the next time you all meet...:D

Guy's a dingleberry for knocking you. I'd fist him in the neck the next time you all meet...:D

I would but he only weights 115lbs.. his finance only weighs 80 something..

Think Im joking... IM NOT.. chrome is the skinniest person I know...

EAT SOMETHING FOR GODS SAKE.. ...... :dunno:

I would but he only weights 115lbs.. his finance only weighs 80 something..

Think Im joking... IM NOT.. chrome is the skinniest person I know...

EAT SOMETHING FOR GODS SAKE.. ...... :dunno:

I had 3 slices of bread yesterday and that will be it till Saturday...

Well when you are 220 it ain't gonna hurt for a few days.....

Now to get down to under 160 then fill back in with some muscle.

That's not the way to do it... Starving yourself slows your metabolism, so when you do finally eat your body doesn't burn it off... it just stores it...

You want to lose weight, change your diet and eat more. Eat small every couple hours thoughout the day. That speeds your metabolism.

Google it.

Been there tried that. My thyroid does not increase when I eat thus my metabolism increase is minimal.

Bloodtest put me at .47 of a range of .35 - 4.00 to give you an idea of what I am saying. They doctor wouldn't put me on Thyroid medication because I was within normal though he said that it wouldn't hurt....

I tried eating 7-8 times a day and even at 2500 calories intake and some exercise I still gained weight (not lifting weights at that time). With my metabloism I have to stay under 2000 max. Thus after my fasting for the first week I begin at under 1000 calories for the day and under 10grams of Carbs.

Then as I get closer to my goal I will increase Calorie and carbs up to 15-20. I did this for 2years to maintain 173lbs.

still looking for a 600!!!!

Greg

All modern bikes are safe; there are only unsafe riders and unsafe riding conditions.

Just know what you're getting into as far as insurance costs on a 600.

if you MUST get a 600, consider the ZZR600 or FZR600. Both are great bikes, and MUCH cheaper than their FI counterparts. and PLENTY fast.

I won't knock the Katana 600 either; i've just read they're heavier and that makes them more prone to drops (for newbs and experienced riders alike)

of the 3 i suggested, the ZZR is the fastest (top speed, and acceleration), then the FZR, then the Kat (GSX-F)

They're all between 140 and 150. To put that in perspective, the GSX-R is only a few tenths of a mph faster than the zzr... (according to bikez.com)

of the 3 i suggested, the ZZR is the fastest (top speed, and acceleration), then the FZR, then the Kat (GSX-F)

They're all between 140 and 150. To put that in perspective, the GSX-R is only a few tenths of a mph faster than the zzr... (according to bikez.com)

Uh... The GSXR goes more than a "few tenths faster" than 150mph...

Plus, it is how fast and easily it gets there. Suspension is better, delivery is better, brakes are better - everything is better and FASTER...

i was choosing between an 03 gixxer 600 and an 05 gs500.. i picked the 500.... THANK GOD i did... that was the best choice i couldve EVER made.... Keep the 250 or 500 for one full summer, i was bored as hell, bt theres SOOOO many little things to learn, and its easier to learn them on a 500 or a 250 to where youcant blip the throttle and be 10moph faster in a split second.. now i got my SV1000 and i couldnt have been happier starting out on a 500.. i wouldnt have made it 2 weeks if i would ve bought that 600 first... i had tat 500 to 110mph the second day i rode it, which was my second time EVER on a motorcycle trying to beat a train, lol, which i did!!! if ida been on a 600 i would wrecked, i know it.

Uh... The GSXR goes more than a "few tenths faster" than 150mph...

Plus, it is how fast and easily it gets there. Suspension is better, delivery is better, brakes are better - everything is better and FASTER...

new 600's ares getting 165mph and the old (03/04) 636 got into the 170's if you had enough stretch... my SV1K hit 156 topping out 5th gear... but i got a twin, so top end aint where its at...

new 600's ares getting 165mph and the old (03/04) 636 got into the 170's if you had enough stretch... my SV1K hit 156 topping out 5th gear... but i got a twin, so top end aint where its at...

I was being sarcastic and stating that it goes faster than a few tenths like the guy I was quoting stated... 600s today are fast. They get to their top speed quick and can be a handful in the wrong hands.

Too many street guys "think" they can master a 600 and go up to liter bikes because they feel they "need" the extra power and such.

They're obviously wrong... We see so many liter bikes at our track days that outside the back straight, are over 10 seconds slower than an average rider on a 600...

Point is that the whole topic here is kinda opinionated by guys who I guarantee aren't as good with their machines as they feel they are...

Start small (SV, 500, etc.), move up GRADUALLY and you'll find that you'll be better off than the guy who buys a 600 and has no business doing so...

This whole "You'll be too bored" is a response from guys who are most likely unable to tap into 50% of their own bike's ability...