best accessory shop in NEO

garysol1

Iron Pony is worth the drive. Somebody on another board asked me about how IP compared to State 8.

I tried not to laugh. There is no substitute for Iron Pony. we're incredibly lucky to have it anywhere remotely near us. And for most stuff, their pricing isn't bad.

My textile jacket was like $40. It's not a super nice model, but i still couldn't find it anywhere else for less than $60 + shipping.

my $50 rear stand is from IP too.

Actually I was kidding. I try to keep within 10 to 15 of the posted on the hiways...

Gar' you're in my back yard. We'll have to make a couple trips down there and rumble some twin noise through North Ridgetucky on our way out!

I get my tires at http://www.shadetreepowersports.com/. They have some gear there but nothing I have ever been all that interested in. Also http://www.justforfunhonda.com/index.htm has some stuff to look at right up the road but once again not all that much.

I only go there to test stuff to see how it fits, shit is way too expensive there to buy.

thats exactly what I did. The only thing I bought between any of those was a tinted visor.

Oh I also stopped in J&J Motors in Massillon and other than gloves it doesn't have much of anything other than dirt gear

thats exactly what I did. The only thing I bought between any of those was a tinted visor.

Oh I also stopped in J&J Motors in Massillon and other than gloves it doesn't have much of anything other than dirt gear

I got my seat cowl from there but its because it was cheaper then buying a used one :eek:

I loved going to Iron Pony, we canonballed it, which kinda sucked... but still a great place to walk around.

The clearance section is like an awesome flea market... but it's meant for tiny midgets, I couldn't find much of anything bigger than a Medium but it was a blast trying to find it.

Good deals can be found, but don't get your hopes TOO high.

I loved going to Iron Pony, we canonballed it, which kinda sucked... but still a great place to walk around.

The clearance section is like an awesome flea market... but it's meant for tiny midgets, I couldn't find much of anything bigger than a Medium but it was a blast trying to find it.

Good deals can be found, but don't get your hopes TOO high.

yea come spring I figure I'll be doing this for fun if people go. If not I drive through C-bus enough I just need to make a quick little detour

also not local but has really good prices..

http://newenough.com/

Used them for my textile jacket and helmet and they were great prices and quick shipping