I need some info please.

'74Honda

This is for everyone in the Columbus area. I live close to Cincinnati and will be going up to Columbus in the next couple of weeks. I want to spend the weekend there and look at the bike shops. I am in the market for a new bike and I haven't found one in my area. I'm not getting rid of my current bike, just getting another one. :D

I am looking for some recommendations and/or who I should not go and see. I am looking at new or used bikes. I prefer used so I dont have to pay that new price tag price...but if the bike is right, then its ok. I prefer a dealer, but again, it doesnt have to be.

We will be up the weekend of March 12th. Anything fun going on then??

Thanks for any info you can give me!

Click the sponsors tab above.

We have a few places in Cbus that have used bikes.

1. Cycle Search

2. Iron Pony

3. Honda Northwest.

All 3 have used bikes that are viewable from their respective websites. Make sure yountell them you at a member as I believe all give us preferred pricing. Don't forget to haggle, that's the fun part.

Also check out bikes for sale by members of OR. I've seen a few good deals go through. Even a trade or two.

i think for the largest selection of used bikes, Cycle Search would be my first choice, they have a wide variety of bikes. also Integrity Cycles has a large showroom, however it is for the most part cruisers. both places have financing available. Cycle Search even has some kind of a lay-a-way plan

i think for the largest selection of used bikes, Cycle Search would be my first choice, they have a wide variety of bikes. also Integrity Cycles has a large showroom, however it is for the most part cruisers. both places have financing available. Cycle Search even has some kind of a lay-a-way plan

Great, Thank you!

My credit is fine. I put this in this section because I didnt see a better place to put it. Thanks for the suggestions Jagr I will look at those places.

If you're handy' date=' I believe Cycle Search specializes in salvage titles, & used bikes like you're preferring

Justin's a good guy.... Took care of me last year on a free helmet he didn't make a dime on, and he seems [i']very motivated to move inventory.... So maybe a deal could be negotiated ;)

If you like the older bikes, which you seem too. There is always 'The Rice Paddy'. Keep in mind that everything they seem to have for sale is a rare one of a kind classic and priced to match.

Meh.

I say Craigslist first. I've seen a few good looking deals in your area.

Then the local places in C-bus.

Originally Posted by dbonehead6 View Post

Sounds like good advice.

Hinds is out of business but still listed in the phone book etc.

Good luck with your search!