Winter has finally won.

MidgetTodd

Well thats it I give up winter has finally won and beat me down. There are currently 3 4X4's stuck in my driveway and by stuck I mean buried , my Dodge Ram and the neighbor's Superduty and Jeep along with the other neighbors Tracked Skidsteer. The 40-60mph winds have left drifts from 3-6'deep and the wind an snow are supposed to keep on untill Sunday afternoon. I give, old man winter you have won and you can kiss my arse.

I'm done venting carry on.

Shitty! I hope you have provisions. I.E. liquor and food.

Forget the food.... It's redundant

All you need's liquor & beer.... Especially if it's Guiness..... There's a loaf of bread in every bottle

I was bustin through drifts about 3 ft high in the Intrepitank this afternoon, what's the deal with the big bad 4X4's? :lol:

Ok, I only went about 1/4 to 1/2 the width of my car into the drifts, and when I couldn't see anymore, I get a bit worried about making it out.... I made it though! In hindsight, that was probably not such a smart move on my part, but it WAS fun!

I feel your pain and am officially in total agreement. I have gotten two vehicles stuck in my drive including the quad cab 4X4 Ram. Even the tractor couldn't pull it out! I was out for two hours this evening trying to clear the drive so I can get out tomorrow. I am ready to give up. :( This was earlier in the week after melting for a few days. What I wanna know is how come I have bare spots in the yard but 6' drifts on my driveway! :mad:

MikesDriveway.jpg

Edited by buildit