4/16 - 4/18 -- Southern Ohio and West Virginia Camp and Ride

Casper

will anyone be taking wife's or girlfriend's or hell even both, and if you are will you be riding two up?

My girl will probably be in for this. But she'll be where she belongs- on her own damn bike. :D

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to decline...Likwid no likey the "roughing it"

Testify Brother! A Holiday Inn Express with no bar is roughing it enough for me.

If there's a hotel nearby, I'd be up for the road riding part of the trip.

Testify Brother! A Holiday Inn Express with no bar is roughing it enough for me.

If there's a hotel nearby, I'd be up for the road riding part of the trip.

Amen! I need a bed, locking door, toilet, and a TV at minimum. But a bar is next.

How many beds are in the lodge? I thought I saw 8 people, but not sure if that's 1 big bed or 8 beds

This post is on topic.

Edited by Likwid

I'm thinking about it. Cage it and trailer there. Prolly get our own cabin if the numbers come but if the weather blinks it's a no go.

I'm thinking even if it rains we can still ride a bit and drink a lot (not at the same time of course, no drinking and riding).

Note to self: If ever stuck in a survival situation with this guy.. remember one simple rule. Shoot the Jew first' date=' assess the situation second.[/quote']

roflmao.gif:jewish: