Zanesville locals possibly need a favor

Uncle Punk

I am starting to plan a ride that will be an overnight trip in mid June. I would like to have a support trailer closer to the action just in case something goes wrong and because I probably won't feel like riding the rest of the way home after.

I am looking for a safe place to put a 6 x 12 trailer Friday and Saturday night. Does anyone here live close to the top of 555? If I can't get something organized in this area I do have a safe place in Woodsfield but the route I intend to take would need to be modified.

Before this thread gets too jacked I am NOT trying to be your gay lover.

Thanks for the offers guys, if I was going by myself Todd's place would work. I don't know about everyone else wanting to ride a gravel road. He has made it available if I want to plan there though.

I plan to post the ride after I get some things worked out and need a place for a group to meet at. I was picking Zanesville because I wanted to get a room Friday night to get a 9:00 AM start Saturday morning for a 540 miles ride that day. The farther from there the more miles to ride that day. I'm open for suggestions though since this is just the planning stage.

I am about 115 miles from Zanesville so I wanted to trailer down the night before to stage from the start of the ride. 540 miles Saturday, 280 miles Sunday back to Zanesville plus the 115 miles trailering back home. I can make this work for me but if others want to come along I wanted a place to organize from.

come to coshocton ill get one of the guys to arrest you give you an 8hr hold an you can crash in the jail, get a hot meal, a snack an a bed haha

What part of me NOT trying to be your gay lover don't you understand?

You might want to PM QuikZX9R... I think he's somewhere near Zanesville..??? I know he frequents the Wendy's there...

This might be a good idea while I'm hanging out with him I might be able to learn some helicopter avoidance maneuvers.

Why do you need to make it a 2 day ride to ride 555? I was just wondering we do it all the time in one day meet in bolivar on 212 @ 8am, ride down rt93 and you are in zanesville by 10:00 quick fill up run thru town and your on 555. it ends up being a 500+ mile day but it is not that bad. A trailer would make the flat ride down there better LOL! Thats the worse part is the slab down to bolivar and back.

I plan to start there and ride 540 miles Saturday. Zanesville to W.V. to Virginia to N.C. back to Virginia for an overnight. 280 miles Sunday, Virginia through Kentucky back to Zanesville. This will be 820 miles from Zanesville back to Zanesville. I will have 115 miles to Zanesville and 115 miles back home. For a total of 1050 miles for me during the weekend. I want the trailer south so I can use it for support if needed. I also have family in Virginia close to the route that I can use for support if needed.

I am choosing Zanesville to start from in case anyone else would want to join the ride from other parts of the state.