What's up peoples

Spartan

May I please have the attention of the class........Just kidding, I'm new to Ohio Riders if you haven't figured that out. Riding weather is here to stay, I hope, and I'm looking forward to meeting some cool peoples here to ride with this summer so lets get this riding season crackalackn!!

:wheeliezx10:

Elyria, sorry to see that.

I didn't happen to see you on Rt 57 heading south, then turning onto Broad St. the other day did I? You were following my bright yellow S10?

Yes Justin, even the lurkers are stalking you. Their goal is to kidnap, kill, and eat you just so they can possess your infinite powar.

lol..wut?

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/its-over-9000

It's cool, I don't really get it either, but some enginerd friends of mine explained it to me - it's a meme. I'd rather stick hot skewers in my eyes than watch DBZ.

It's actually pretty relieving that no one in the thread so far has lol'd at it. Ohh wait...

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/its-over-9000

It's cool, I don't really get it either, but some enginerd friends of mine explained it to me - it's a meme. I'd rather stick hot skewers in my eyes than watch DBZ.

It's actually pretty relieving that no one in the thread so far has lol'd at it. Ohh wait...

all i saw was dragonball z and immediately exited fearing anyone that uses my laptop in the future would find it and think i actually finished my engineering program :D

edit: i fail at trying to be witty sometimes