Look what the DHL man/woman left me today!!

oldschoolsdime92

Nope, looks good to me

Doesn't surprise me at all. :p

I've been trying to figure that out for quite sometime now! everytime someone invites me to go ride, some reason i never quite make it there!

vvv

your rear tire looks a little bald

Oh, I see now, er wait wha? Just be careful when you wheelie.

2963609700_af384097a6_o.jpg

::D

i dropped it down about 1/2 inch and it changed the angle. The exhaust was hitting my turn signal, and significantly warmed it up. I will get you pics and sound clips tomarow. As of now im bleeding my brakes becuase I had to take the caliper off becuase somone stripped out the pad pins. I personally thing it sounds freakin awesome. Its alot more responsive now. I have the TOR offroad tune also.

LOL your the second person thats mentioned the garage! I can barley get my truck, and my girlfriends car and my bike in that garage! I just happend to have both vehicals pulled out so I can work out there. One of the houses we are looking at has a three car... Thats when the fun begins!

LOL your the second person thats mentioned the garage! I can barley get my truck, and my girlfriends car and my bike in that garage! I just happend to have both vehicals pulled out so I can work out there. One of the houses we are looking at has a three car... Thats when the fun begins!

:lol: At least you have a garage. It really sucks not having one. Wish the wife would let me park the bike in the kitchen.