OR bike nights 2010

jj1

Columbus Area Bike Night List 2010

moved to this page: http://www.ohio-riders.com/showpost.php?p=474456&postcount=6

in this thread: http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=57450

So I don't have to edit and maintain two of the same lists...

Edited by ReconRat
Continuous editing to maintain data

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st Mondays/month - Henson's Pub, Johnstown - start date unknown

Tuesdays - Avg Joes, New Albany - start date unknown

Henson's? Interesting. Only once a month, and most likely all Harley'd up. I'll try to remember this one and do a drive by, at least.

Where is Avg Joe's? I'm all about close to home! :lol:

Henson's? Interesting. Only once a month, and most likely all Harley'd up. I'll try to remember this one and do a drive by, at least.

Where is Avg Joe's? I'm all about close to home! :lol:

ha, you are now assigned to monitor events at those locations.

Accurate start up dates would be good to have.

Henson's would be an interesting ride over there for fun.

Same with Avg Joes, it's not far. - 4949 E. Dublin-Granville Rd

Starts on Tuesday, April 6th confirmed from website (Wii games are also on Tuesday nights)

Edited by ReconRat
added Avg Joe street address

or you could come to the KofC any time ya want..... and have cheap beer, and if you let me know in advance I can have food that everyone would like and not spend every freaking dime ya have and still have a good time...

Well how bout this, Thursday Texas Roadhouse at polaris. Food and drink specials already set up. If we don't like it fair enough but nothing else is going to happen this Thursday it seems so lets give it a try. The owner will let us get bands and do fund raisers for us too. Let's say six thirty or seven?

I would :) but I'm working :(

yes for Pig Iron. Good central location.

+1 for this, I know last year the new manager Tim said he would love to do more stuff & i'm sure he will hook us up as well as Ashley (Gooner) did.

Maybe getting new hours ar work so I might be able to show up to more than just QSL on Wednesdays...... maybe

Well how bout this, Thursday Texas Roadhouse at polaris. Food and drink specials already set up. If we don't like it fair enough but nothing else is going to happen this Thursday it seems so lets give it a try. The owner will let us get bands and do fund raisers for us too. Let's say six thirty or seven?

I might be able to hang this thursday... how about you make a seperate thread about it, so that people actually see it?

I might be able to hang this thursday... how about you make a seperate thread about it, so that people actually see it?

ditto that. Hardly anyone will see the request in all this chatter of this thread.

Thursday is April 1st, not too early for a bike night.

Won't be many riders that early, but it would grow.

Biggest problem is many think the area is too crowded.

I don't think so, but I'm used to city traffic.

Bret. We could do a Tuesday Pig Iron BN.

That would be pretty cool. I'm sure Tim would be up for it.

Let me get back to you next week as my hours (well days) may be changing. Dont want to miss a Pig Iron bike night.