anyone do any riding latley?

oldschoolsdime92

Yep, got her off the stands, threw the battery in and showed her who was boss! Then I put the doll up and took the bike out around town for a few. LOL!! Gotta order a new battery. I think mine is shot cuz I'm an idiot. It's been so nice out...

Yeah I have done a little. No long rides yet. Took it to work nearly every day this week. Makes me just want to ride even more. Since I can see it all day long! That makes it rough!!! Looking forward to a couple poker runs, or any group rides! Can't wait!!!

Up until today I had only taken quick rides up and down the street, and once around a few blocks on my brother's bike.

Last night I 'fixed' my fork issue (minor drama with a stuck fork cap - it shot my spacer and some oil across my garage!) and checked tire pressures. Amazingly, the front was at 32 psi (good enough for a cold day), and the rear was at 28. not bad for sitting as long as it did.

The squirrely wrath of 40-some horsepower felt surprisingly potent after a long break from riding. The bike's in the parking lot right now, and I took the afternoon off. this day can only end well.

May 1, I get to bring out the track bike and have some real fun :)