Ohio Riders Indy MotoGP

justin0469

What? :eek: j/k. Well Todd you know who I was pseudo dating at that time. He still has yet to pay me for his hotel room and yes I did find myself walking home at night alone b/c he was too busy chasin tail. ;) BUT me not afraid!!!! :p

I think Im gonna use that pseudo term. Think my wife would like to be pseudo married ?? :) And what I was getting at wasnt him, It was nobody want to mess with you at 2am on a dark street, youre kinda scary.:popcorn:

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats because...... aw nevermind.:)
What? :eek: j/k. Well Todd you know who I was pseudo dating at that time. He still has yet to pay me for his hotel room and yes I did find myself walking home at night alone b/c he was too busy chasin tail. ;) BUT me not afraid!!!! :p

no drama lamas in this thread!!! :D

I stayed in the Westin last year. The room was average but I paid $109 a night plus $30 a day for parking. My hotel was 2 blocks from everything and I walked back to the hotel by myself at 2am and didn't feel scared at all. Carrie and Ben stayed i a hotel on meridian I believe but I think there rate was $185 plus parking (i think...i'd ask them tho). hampton inn???? Don't remember. Either way any hotel close to meridian will get you close to the festivities and keep you from getting a DUI or paying a bunch of cash for cabs. Just a thought. :)

edit: :o meridian st huh? :) where on meridian?

Edited by justin0469

B/C of my american express card getting me points i'm kinda stuck using the westin. This year it should be about free.

If I can use my AMEX points at the Westin, that's definitely an option for me.

Is there a schedule for when money needs to be in by?

I'm going to go out on a limb since I'm still half a world away, but I would like to reserve 2 tickets, bike parking and all, and I'd rather be in a hotel.

June 25th

wellll how many tents per campsite? 1 tent per each of my tickets i dont share :rolleyes:

however many tents you can fit in a 20x20 space + your car. If you want to fit 2 tents on one campsite, then you just need one. Let me know.

Also, it sounds like if we choose Westin, people will pay the hotel separately and should be able to use whatever points they have and still count toward our room requirement.

Sounds like I need to fire up the AMEX site. I assume this is the Westin Indianapolis, located in downtown Indy?

Also, it sounds like if we choose Westin, people will pay the hotel separately and should be able to use whatever points they have and still count toward our room requirement.

No minimum number of rooms required at the Sheraton.

PRICE UPDATE: $95 per MotoGP ticket!!! I just got the invoice from IMS and called to double check - $95 per person!

Sounds like I need to fire up the AMEX site. I assume this is the Westin Indianapolis, located in downtown Indy?

yes, but please hold up until we get the group established so we can count you as part of our group.

No minimum number of rooms required at the Sheraton.

Sweet, thanks! If for some reason people prefer the Westin we'll need 10 rooms, otherwise Sheraton is a free-for-all! (not free, but up to everyone for their own room). We can organize it to have rooms close together though.

PRICE UPDATE: $95 per MotoGP ticket!!! I just got the invoice from IMS and called to double check - $95 per person!

yes, but please hold up until we get the group established so we can count you as part of our group.

You got it. If someone wants to go in half on the room rate, I'm willing to get 2 double beds since it's just me going. I call all-time big spoon though.

Sweet, thanks! If for some reason people prefer the Westin we'll need 10 rooms, otherwise Sheraton is a free-for-all! (not free, but up to everyone for their own room). We can organize it to have rooms close together though.

In my hotel experiences that's usually not a huge problem.