who else rides when its under 40*

cOoTeR

There's 5 bikes in the nearest bike lot. 35F or less this morning, with the promise of wonderful 60F-70F this afternoon. We ride.

These next few days are the startup. 40F-50F in the morning, with 60F-70F high later.

Depends what we mean by RIDING. Mid 30's or better I may go out for an hour spin. At 50ish I will actually go for a real ride and enjoy it. At 70 or better it's flip flops and a wife beater and my best pair of Oakleys :)

squid.jpg

I just puked a little...

I have to be at work at 615 so I usually suck it up and ride in the cold if I know it is going to nice out later. This morning was a bitch but damn it wad worth it

2008 and most of 2009 i rode at least once every month. we always get that one day a month where its like 45 or so... in 08 i was riding down into the 30s in december.

winter of 09 my bike was in parts in the garage often. got out a day in jan and feb, but the bike wasnt running 100%. got her all back together though, and i should be down from here on out.