need you advise, got in an accident.

Jcroz91

went in today to give them the deposit and i told them to just do the driver airbag and then ill do the pass one later.

Read my previous post about this. It's not going to do a bit of good to fix the one airbag, other than appearance. I'm pretty sure that the system will not work properly with just one bag replaced. It knows that something is not right, and is not sure whether to trust anything else.

If you're not going to do the entire repair, fix the exterior issues first, headlight working, cosmetics if ya want, be aware that you have a safety system that's not operating, and fix the airbags later.

I got 5 on anyone other than jcroz..... :popcorn:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww man, I shot Marvin in the face!

Ha ha!!

I'm a mushroom cloud laying motherfucker, motherfucker!!!

My advice is part out the Mustang. There is a big market for those parts on eBay, just strip it down and you would be surprised what you can get for some of those parts. Sure that will take work and be a pain in the ass, but with no insurance you dug the hole yourself.

oh shit man...what wat this thread about?

nevermind....

Okay we all love QT

but the best line will always be from RD

"until then, we're just gonna sit here and bleed" or something like that ;)

I beg to differ.

"You going to do something or just stand there and bleed?" Tombstone

Glad i'm not the only one who thought $15k for a 'new' car was insane.

$6k econobox that will last you 150,000 miles is the answer. Owning a GSXR 750 demands sacrifices from the financially less-able.

I should know. I'm driving my wife's fucking dodge neon and an EX500. the trackday gods demand tithing. I have an infinite number of things I'd LIKE to buy, and a finite amount of disposable income. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

honestly, in your place, I'd part the mustang, and trade the bike for a decent car. Then, when you have some cash in savings, think about buying a relatively inexpensive bike. 4k should get you something fuel injected that hasn't been crashed.